crazy christians:'Harry Potter and yoga are evil', says Catholic Church

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Free Thinker, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Cmon FT .... stop the avoid, distract, derail, distract, etc. Reply. Do you even know what the defintion of "in context" is?

If not, keep on proving you are here to be a propagandist. Your choice.

#121     Dec 16, 2011
  2. the ten commandments are in the same part of the bible that you are trying to claim is not relevent anymore because it commands murder and rape.
    so why do bible thumpers fight so hard to have the 10 commandments posted in public places?

#122     Dec 17, 2011
  3. Cmon FT .... stop the avoid, distract, derail, distract, etc. Reply. Do you know what the definition of "in context" is? Please participate in the conversation or keep adding to the evidence that you are here to propagandize. I asked you to "show us one quote from the New Testament that IN CONTEXT promotes murder".

The same goes for your Old Testament stuff, all out of context so let's focus on that. What does "in context" mean and if I say a quote is out of context and therefore false, misrepresented, manipulated, etc ... what could I mean by this?

#123     Dec 19, 2011
  4. what is the context of this command to murder your children?

All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

#124     Dec 20, 2011
  5. Please answer the question and participate in the conversation instead of avoiding, distracting, derailing, etc. What is the difference between an in context quote and an out of context quote?

#125     Dec 20, 2011
  6. answer the question instead of avoiding, distracting, derailing, etc. What is out of context about this command to murder your children?

#126     Dec 20, 2011
  7. =========
    Good points trend traderwann:cool:

I like my Indian stainless steel cookware. But after reading Jim Rogers Hot Commodities book ,especially India section .I dont want to meditate on a yogi demon demon name like the Hindu religion teaches.:D

I am a Christian who goes to a Baptist Church;
    we slaughter[4 footed] PIGS & eat cows/ bar-b- q.Yes, LUV airlines does fly[2 footed] PIGS,LOL.

I wish i had time to discuss withes,debate the slaughter of PIGS;
    i simply do not have the time.:D
    Merry Christmas/holidays.

#127     Dec 21, 2011
  8. More avoid, distract, ignore. Again, like the energizer bunny! Please tell us what the difference is between "in context" and "out of context". One step at a time. Let's deal with this and then move on to your quotes.

#128     Dec 21, 2011
  9. Cmon FT. You are only embarassing yourself if you can't tell the difference between in context and out of context. You can choose not to reply, but realize the implication is you are as dumb as a door knob and you did it to yourself. That's ok, well all have our hour. All the best.

#129     Dec 23, 2011