crazy christians: child no. 20

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Nov 8, 2011.

1. i knew this was coming. 20 is a nice round number for their reality show.

20 kids and counting! Michelle Duggar announces she's pregnant again

Michelle Duggar and her husband Jim Bob are expecting their 20th child, the couple revealed exclusively to TODAY.

"We are so excited," Michelle Duggar told TODAY Moms before the broadcast. Now three and a half months pregnant, the mom of 19 says she was actually surprised to discover that she's expecting again at 45. "I was not thinking that God would give us another one, and we are just so grateful."

http://moms.today.msnbc.msn.com/_ne...michelle-duggar-announces-shes-pregnant-again

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

crazy christians: thread #200?

3. Freethinker...it really has to irk you that their "crazy Christian family" seems so happy with their lives and they actually follow the bible more than most people.

They are a very good example of how a good family life can be if you follow Gods law.

4. wtf man. who in their right mind thinks this is normal behavior. they are breeding for money. not to mention the health aspects. i would think it abusive to breed a dog that many times.

5. Max E.

Max E.

[​IMG]

6. i doubt she has time to go for the record:

BIRTH & LIFE

Most prolific mother ever The greatest recorded number of children born to one mother is 69, to the first wife of Feodor Vassilyev (Russia). In 27 pregnancies between 1725 and 1765 she gave birth to 16 pairs of twins, 7 sets of triplets, and 4 sets of quadruplets. Only two of the children failed to survive their infancy. The mother also holds the records for giving birth to the most sets of twins and the most sets of quadruplets.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Was she a crazy Christian too?