crazy christians:77 Percent Believe Prayer Can ‘Literally Help Someone Heal From An I

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 8, 2011.

1. man you are dimwitted. have you no ability to think?
    more than 18 million people died in one epidemic in 1918 before we had modern medicine. many were in the united states. i would guess most were prayed for by family members. what good did it do?
    willful ignorance such as your shows the danger that religion does to the mind.

http://virus.stanford.edu/uda/

#11     Sep 8, 2011
  2. Any polls on the % of people who pray for their stocks to go up?

"Apple: Go Ahead And Pray For Steve, Then Buy The Stock"

-Forbes

#12     Sep 8, 2011
  3. From 401k's to individual stock portfoilios, you've come to the right place to find a great wish list.

Prayer request sites helps with online sites tasks; streamline for faster prayer sites request.

Whether you want a wish list for Christmas or a birthday, or bring Bearice back or a baby, our sample lists will speed you on your way.

Prayer request sites is important with prayer sites request fast prayer with request web and website online resources. You have the option on any document or folder of setting its sharing to be public, if you want anyone to be able to see it.

Stay tuned

[​IMG]

http://www.keepandshare.com/htm/online_christian_prayer_request.php

#13     Sep 8, 2011
  4. bone

bone

Pee Drinker, because you are so mean and bitter and miserable and contemptible, go ahead and die already because you apparently have nothing to live for. What a joy you are.

#14     Sep 8, 2011
  5. Many were in the US? That link you sent me says 675k americans died which is 3.75% of all deaths worldwide...so actually it was 96.25% of the people died from it in other parts of the world. So there you are...caught in another lie.

Please explain to me why in countries where people do not get regular flu shots why they are not dying in the 100s of millions right now like you said people would without it. I'm willing to bet that 90% of India does not have access to doctors and modern medicine, but they are not dying in the 100s of millions like you say they would. In fact their death rate is lower than ours per every 1000 people. Hows that possible with our modern medicine? Could it be God is going to take who he wants, when he wants and he just wants people to think they have control over their lifes and deaths?

#15     Sep 9, 2011
  6. Maybe "Free Thinker's" angst has to do with how disillusioned he's become with the "economic miracle" he kept yapping about back in January.

Free Thinker

must suck to be you. waking up to another 100 point gap up. the country is far from decimated. its doing just fine actually. for most.
    given more time and hopefully we can reverse all the bush disasters,end the wars he started and come to a new normal.

(Hope he sold all those shares of BAC).

And another favorite of mine from that deranged twerp Tinfoil:

trefoil

01-04-11 04:12 PM

1 - The market started going up, a lot, in March 2009. The election was a year and a half away, and at the time, no one would have given any kind of odds on the Reps taking the House. So your theory on that is, um, flapdoodle.
    2 - Corporate profits are at a record. Bloomberg reported just the other day that US corporate bonds are now priced to yield less than the rest of the developed world for the first time in a long time, if ever. In other words, companies are making craploads and their balance sheets are bulletproof.
    3 - The ISM index has been up for 17 or 18 months in a row.
    4 - Hours worked stopped going down almost immediately after Obama took office and have been going higher since. This is a leading indicator for employment. Recently, jobless claims fell to their lowest rate since before Lehman.

In short, we're now at the end of Obama's first two years, and everything is in place for the next two years to be outstanding. He's done way better than Reagan did in his first two years, even though he inherited a worse economy. If his follow-through is good, he's golden for 2012.

#16     Sep 9, 2011
  7. #17     Sep 10, 2011