crazy christian:god sent the 911 terrorists to murder americans.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Bill, it sounds as if you have certain knowledge that your ancestors, dating back to the beginning, held no religious beliefs?

Would you mind disclosing to us, Where did you get such vast and powerful information?

#11     Nov 16, 2012
  2. Mav88

Mav88

awww that's why you here, you gonna save the world

....then you need to shut up, as a trained scientist I'm telling you that you are hurting the cause

#12     Nov 16, 2012
  3. What cause?

No offense, Mav, but I'd like to hear him speak- at least to answer my questions. Thanks.

#13     Nov 16, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

His "free thinking" is a myth.

#14     Nov 16, 2012
  5. Mav88

Mav88

jeez, too much to ask you to read the post? he says he has 'a responsibility'

here's the thing, he doesn't really 'speak' deeply or originally, he just cuts pastes, insults, and parrots. He is fighting a war that was over about 200 years ago and ignores the current real threats to science. It belies his true agenda- leftists politics, under the guise of science, and it hurts real advancement of the scientific cause.

#15     Nov 16, 2012

6. What? What threats to science? Creationism? Belief in the Bible and the attendant suspension of rational thought that it requires?

Oh, so two hundred years ago everyone stopped believing in the make believe? Ie "God"?

What real advancement of the scientific "cause" is he hurting? Nevermind there is no "cause" of science.

#16     Nov 16, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh jeez. Don't you have some sibling dick to suck?

#17     Nov 16, 2012
  8. Gosh, Mav, you don't have to speak to me as if I'm too lazy to read his post. I did that already.

I was just trying to understand what cause YOU were talking about.

His cause, to save Americans from themselves was pretty self-evident from his post.
    You on the other hand were quite vague as to the cause in which you were defending.

Now that you have painstakingly explained your case, would you mind letting him answer the questions I have asked him?

#18     Nov 16, 2012
  9. Mav88

Mav88

if there is no cause, then why does he have 'a responsibility'

the cause is simply to educate, not indoctrinate, science is apolitical

What the left has done is hijack science and claim it supports a left political agenda. The pollution of science with hidden political agendas is the single greatest threat today because once they are exposed, they offend so many people that support for real science drops, and people rightly become suspicious of what the next expert has to say. The pollution of global warming with leftist political agenda has hurt that area to the extent that it now resembles creation science. I can spot it, but untrained people cannot. Here is some reading on that topic: 'Higher Superstition: The Academic Left and Its Quarrels with Science' is a book by biologist Paul R. Gross and mathematician Norman Levitt, published in 1994. Levitt states he is a leftist trying to save the "academic left" from itself by exposing misuses and abuses of science to advance political goals.

Most leftists willingly forget how badly the communists attacked science. It was so bad that Stalin forbade russians from studying quantum physics because it contradicted marxism. Feminists, afro-centrists, and muslims have all perverted science to fit their politics. All one has to do is create some psudo-scinetic sounding jargon, drum up some bullshit study, and viola, science 'prooves' whatever. It is the same thing that doctors and drug companies do when they want to support some pre-existing belief.

So here is the great uneducated one, freethinker, and his leftist politics. He's gonna live up to his 'responsibility'. I know of no real scientist who has ever said it is his responsibility to constantly attack christianity, in fact probably one of the best defendors of evolution, Lawrence Krauss, never goes out of his way to attack Christianity prima facie. Only hateful leftist pricks do that since for the most part we live pretty well among them.

There is no 'threat' to science from christians, in fact they have supported it generously and a good many of them are christians. This idea that somehow the attack on evolution brings down all of science is pure shit, a ruse for the left to hide behind. Most scientists themselves don't even need to know about evolution. The battle ended long ago, except in the minds of pathetic leftists.

#19     Nov 16, 2012
  10. Mav88

Mav88

the cause is real education, and not polarizing the public

people out to 'save' americans from themselves are called dictators, people who think they know what is best for everyone else are called delusional control freaks. Truly free people need no such saving, unfortunately liberty is dying and the dictators are taking over.

someday one of these assholes will cross you. they will prevent you from eating a food you want, seeing a movie, smoking something, getting health care you want to pay for yourself, speaking your mind, or take one dollar too much of your money or most anything they deem not good for you and benefiting the 'collective'.

#20     Nov 16, 2012