crazy black preacher against gay marriage because it hurts the family

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 2, 2012.

1. billy boy really is a troll. He thought he could come on here and play the 'middle' except when challenged he always leans left and only insults conservative posters. who knows how many handles he had or has but i am convinced he is the jerkoff indythink. to just come out of the gate saying that you are for Romney and telling 'stupid' conservatives to go to the other side so we could get rid of obama.. was beyond a mere insult to intelligence and more like an all out assault. What a fucking clown.

#21     Aug 2, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

"crazy black preacher"

Why is if I said those words I'd be crucified as a racist but if a liberal says it it's OK?

#22     Aug 2, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's what I can't understand. How is that someone who admits he leans left on nearly everything even considers himself a "centrist" to begin with.

If you lean left on most issues, you're a leftist. Duh.

#23     Aug 2, 2012
  4. He is just a troll dude, everything he posts is pretend. I try to never 'feed' him but he just got ridiculous the last 2 days.

#24     Aug 2, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I can't "feed" him, I've been on his ignore list ever since I posted a link to where archeologists had found what is believed to be the ruins of Sodom and Gomorrah. Apparently it was more historical accuracy than he could handle.

I respond to and quote his nonsense just to make him look stupid.

#25     Aug 2, 2012
  6. jem

jem

really sodom and gommorrah... pillars of salt.

Note. If I were not a believer... there is no doubt I would have wanted to own a night club with a sodom and gommorrah theme.

crazy women in flintstone outfits serving drinks. light shows that look like balls of fire coming down. A warning to people to turn away at the door.

Perhaps that has already been done in Vegas.

#26     Aug 2, 2012
  7. haha but really i can't believe jem took a bet with this guy. I would trust his word on a bet like a parent would trust their child with jerry sandusky.

#27     Aug 2, 2012
  8. jem

jem

I may have been fooled... but he seemed reasonable a week ago.
    But no harm... I will not be losing. And if I were 200 bucks to a childrens charity will be a good thing.

#28     Aug 2, 2012
  9. true.

#29     Aug 2, 2012