crazy black preacher against gay marriage because it hurts the family

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

That's one definition.

#11     Aug 2, 2012
  2. wildchild

wildchild

Its biology. Why do you hate biology?

#12     Aug 2, 2012
  3. Arnie

Arnie

Family can include a lot of different arrangements, including single parents or same sex parents.

RCG, let me ask you. Do you think black children are better off living in a family that includes both a father and a mother?

#13     Aug 2, 2012
  4. I do, but I am also pro life. Those are my personal beliefs. I am not so narrow minded to not think that maybe other configurations might work.

Is same sex parenting optimal for ME? No. But if I were on the SCOTUS, I would not bring that to bear on any laws restricting the freedom of those who do not think as I do. Same with abortion.

#14     Aug 2, 2012
  5. I don't, why do you hate choice?

#15     Aug 2, 2012
  6. Where did I say anything about god?

I thought it was pretty clear since I was a kid, guys have dicks and girls have pussies PLUS we (mostly) all come with a natural set of instructions on how to use these things :D Like it or not we are still animals, with certain instincts, for example reproduction. A child is part of the parents and they are responsible for their kids, and they also care for them more than others, it is instinct.

People can adopt kids or divorce/remarry and call themselves a family, but they are not a natural family. That's why they have names like step-dad and half brother, it just isn't the same, they don't share the same blood. Your family is your blood.

I don't care that some people are gay, and I just can't know why they are, but they are an anomaly in nature and they can't reproduce so while they can be born into a natural family, they can't have one of their own. Not because I say so, but because they are lacking the parts necessary. And before you ask, no I don't think gay couples should be able to adopt kids. Children are too young to know whats best and make decisions on their own and someone has to look out for them.

#16     Aug 2, 2012
  7. And welcome to pre 1890's thinking. Not much science in your life I guess.

#17     Aug 2, 2012
  8. blow it out your ass, troll.

My mistake, that's exactly what you did :p

#18     Aug 2, 2012
  9. Actually there is quite a bit of data to support him. Anything other than traditional family structure is suboptimal for kids.

#19     Aug 2, 2012
  10. Evidently your science is my toilet paper.
    :p

#20     Aug 2, 2012