Craziest PM I've ever received

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Aug 30, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol :)

#11     Aug 30, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

Absolutely. You are level headed and would use the 'ban member' button responsibly. I think we should all send barron a PM asking him to give OHMS that authority.

(P.S. OHMS, I'm sending you a PM with a list of member I want you to ban immediately. Ban their IP also, please.`) :D

#12     Aug 30, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I would use the same restraint I use when considering whether to put someone on ignore. :D

#13     Aug 30, 2012
  4. Extreme views, weird posting, not a good sign of mental health. That guy really needs help, not the kind of derisive comments made here to each other, but really needs some help.

#14     Aug 30, 2012
  5. Many of us think you need some serious help as well...all these aliases and contrived stories speak to some serious issues...

#15     Aug 30, 2012
  6. So sorry to burst your bubbles and conspiracy theories. As I've said before, I have used another alias, long ago, not the ones some here seem to think. But, perhaps those aliases were really smart and insightful, causing you think it was me. Martinghoul, no, nor the others.

And, as a side point, I find it really weird that commenting on someone on a chat board makes a difference if they were to use other names. The words speak for themselves. You could post as donkeykong, and what you say would be the same, right?

My name is Bill, and I have live bets going on Obama. That's all that matters.

#16     Aug 31, 2012