Crawled out of a cave...

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by axehawk, Jul 15, 2003.

1. axehawk

axehawk

I've been away from this site for awhile (3 months), and a lot has changed! First of all I am in shock that Don Bright has fallen to 3rd place in the posts race.

I'm also out-of-the-know of any mergers/changes in the prop firm industry. Who has the lowest costs/best deals/best technology currently? etc.

In a nutshell, feel free to fill me in to any information you fell imperative.

Axe

2. nkhoi

nkhoi

The goals of monetary policy, however, are to foster conditions conducive over time to maintaining low and stable inflation and maximum sustainable economic growth. As policymakers, we must make decisions that provide the greatest benefit to the economy overall. When the economy is weak, for example, increasing rates would likely result in further weakness, a result that would not be in our nation's best interest.

3. I will soon be in 3rd place myself.... Optional777 is on steroids, and nitro has created an awesome buffer zone of posts in the last weeks...

4. Same sh*t - different day :) You didn't miss a whole lot - although some of the kingbaby squabbles have been mildly entertaining.

Oh yea - you used the word "imperative".......sorry...