Crash, Correction or Studder Step?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jbride12, Oct 24, 2007.

1. jbride12

jbride12

#11     Oct 24, 2007
  2. #12     Oct 24, 2007
  3. Upward trend will continue

#13     Oct 24, 2007
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

i say we see 13000 before we see 14000 give or take 100 points either way......any takers??

and me crystal ball says CFC at 8 before the end of the year

#14     Oct 24, 2007
  5. What a bunch of idiots. I'm the man and I KNOW. The market can only go up, up, up, up, up.

Why would you think differently? Haven't I PROVEN my prowess to all of you? Your loss.

It's just a dip - WE GO HIGHER FROM HERE.

:( :confused:

o o o o o o o o p p p p p p p p s s s s s s s

I don't know what came over me - AH HA!!!

It was that Stock Turder spirit (LOL)

paysense

#15     Oct 24, 2007
  6. Basically what we have is a typical late-stage bull market. Quite incredible isn't it? I mean when a person like ST makes statements as such over and over and develops a following...lol...

Looking at YTD charts of DJIA/SPX/Nasdaq/RUT/MID/SML/Soxx and well you paint an amazing picture of what may be finally getting to a late-stage bull market (re: weariness = correction >10%, perhaps bear market)

I mean 2 shortlived corrections thus far in 2007 and the Fed-saved drop recently that wasn't allowed to run its "normal" coarse with their oh-so-timely intervention just when we could've gone down another quick 10%!!

So we once again move powerfully off the bottom - but did we? I mean how long can AAPL, RIMM, BIDU and AMZN (re: QQQ) hold the market (see symbols above) up? Most all indexes are taking a heavy hit...and well now for the first time in '07: BIDU off 5%, RIMM off 4%, AMZN off 17%, AAPL off 2.5% are seeing some losses.

We shall see what happens...but 2008 is an election year!?! Economic fundamentals do seem ripe for a decent retracement but, let the market be your guide going forward;)

Gilbert

#16     Oct 24, 2007
  7. Event the fed cut its rate more; base on today's lending standard, you will have hard time to get bigger loan to cover previous loses.

If fed trashed the USD too fast; it will only hurt itself.

#17     Oct 24, 2007
  8. bluud

bluud

today is the day that there will be no upward trend ... trick or treat ... and there will be no treat for you but only trick

#18     Oct 24, 2007
  9. S2007S

S2007S

dont let today fool you, im very bearish and think that by friday the market will regain most of its losses from this day, im sure on October 31 ben will add additional liquidity to the market by cutting rates another 50 basis points, if he doesnt cut at all and leaves them unchanged expect 13,000 by end of next week, a rate cut .50 or more and expect 14k by mid novemer.

#19     Oct 24, 2007
  10. WOW huuuuuuuuge white candle...perfect double bottom on chart

#20     Oct 24, 2007