Cramer's Mad Money Calls

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Oz435, Nov 26, 2006.

1. I ,personally , like watching Cramer, not because i like the show(screaming etc..), not because i think he is a genius, i watch it because i am a open minded individual and if he has his own show, listeners that love him, he must get somethings right. I try to learn as much as possible and Cramer might know somethings that i don't or he might talk about a company that i don't know about. Etc.

#11     Nov 26, 2006
  2. Oz435

Oz435

I agree with all of you guys about JC but you missed the point of my original post. However you might feel about the pr&ck, he can make stocks move if only for a day or 2 and sometimes even longer.

Isn't the objective of this game we play, called trading, to make money?

Take a look at the stocks this guy showcases at the opening of his show, not the lightning rounds or even his guest, just the ones he highlights at the beginning and then check out the after hour quote for those stocks. Sometime they're moving as he's speaking about them. Dumb money? Of course. But that's why I was wondering if his subscription service mentions his pick before his show. I would never buy afterhours but if one held a position beforehand and dumped it the next day at the open... It would be an easy 1-2%. Don't you agree?

#12     Nov 26, 2006
  3. You know what would be great? If you can possibly steal the script of the lightning round. Or even better steal the script for th stocks that he talks about.

Then post the script on ET......think about we all can live like fat cats.......do it....do it......

#13     Nov 26, 2006
  4. Oz435

Oz435

Yeah!! That sounds like a great idea! Hey...wait i sec..If I have to take the risk and steal the script from that maniac Cramer I'm sure as hell not gonna post it here for free.

I know.....

I'll charge a monthly fee to all ET members
    of....(pinky to mouth)....One hundred trillion dollars!!!...Bwuahahahahaha

#14     Nov 26, 2006
  5. the answer is no. he does not mention the same stocks for aa as for the tv show. take goog, he has rightly called goog to 500 for a year now but he has never owned a share of goog.
    his aa port performance really sucks. he barely matched the s&p.

#15     Nov 26, 2006
  6. So, what flavor of the day would everybody like their Kool-Aid?

#16     Nov 26, 2006
  7. Oz435

Oz435

Thanks for a straight answer to my question Vhehn. Maybe you should be the Moderator and not the smart-ass we have for this thread :p

#17     Nov 27, 2006
  8. kidrazor

kidrazor

Yes, I subscribed to actiom alerts, and it was seriously not worth a dime. Basically I got the feeling he would just write something just to write about it, regardless of it's informational value, just make the subscribers happy. Also, if you look at every thing he has to write everyday like his street.com blog, tv show, action alerts, realmoney.com blogs, he realisticly can't be putting much time into the thing. I actually like the guy, but all this info is already out there for free on his show/blogs, basically I cancelled before the trial period was over.

#18     Nov 27, 2006
  9. #19     Nov 27, 2006
  10. Cramer's Action Alerts Plus portfolio performance:

CRAMER 2006 YTD Return 4.33 %
    SP500 (SPX) 2006 YTD Return 11.68 %

CRAMER RETURN SINCE INCEPTION (1/1/2002) 24.58 %
    SP500 (SPX) RETURN SINCE INCEPTION 22.03 %

Case closed. Cramer is now, after his hedge fund days, nothing more than a random guy calling random stocks producing a random performance.

#20     Nov 27, 2006