Cramers has once again destroyed peoples lives

Discussion in 'Trading' started by piggie2000, Oct 2, 2009.

1. hayman

hayman

No doubt, he is a baffoon. He contradicts & changes his story continuously. He is nothing more than an entertainer.

#11     Oct 2, 2009
  2. Much agreed!

You got to remember, these guys are not on TV to give REAL financial advise or guidance. They are on TV for Entertainment purposes only. Sell advertising, be sensational, to get ratings.
    Kinda like watching Wrestling...alway good for a laugh.
    Remember when he vouched for how great Lenny Dykstra's option picks were? Enough said.

#12     Oct 2, 2009
  3. anyone who followed him after 2001 should have known better

#14     Oct 2, 2009
  4. His CIT buy call the day before it plummeted 40% has to go down as one of his worst calls ever. And that's saying a lot because this clown recommended bear and Wachovia the week before they went under....Unbelievable that people still watch him.

#15     Oct 2, 2009
  5. FB123

FB123

Cramer is actually very useful if you know how to read him. In the market, the sentiment of the clueless crowd is very important. By looking at what he is talking about and what his callers are saying, you can get a good read on how the average shmuck feels about the markets. That is very useful information as a contrarian indicator in the bigger picture. If he pounds the table screaming "buy" when the market is looking weak, it is a great additional confirmation to go short.

#16     Oct 2, 2009

6. Dont you see and hear the dorks that attend and call his show and talk to him(Cramer) likes he's a demigod? They are entranced by him like being in a cult. And we all know what usually ends up happening to members of cults.......

#17     Oct 2, 2009
  7. i dissagree, i dont think he ever has value as a contrary indicator, becasue he is occasionaly, randomly right (at least he was years ago, as far as the last several years go, i wouldnt now)

he's noise - period

i never, ever listen to cnbc - at all

ever

#18     Oct 2, 2009
  8. cstfx

cstfx

College kids who look at ass clowns like Cramer and think Wall Street people are cool and I want to do that.

Impressionable youth.

BTW, the only people who buy stocks are people with money to invest. And people with money do not listen to Cramer. The show even has a disclaimer that it is for entertainment purposes only.

#19     Oct 2, 2009
  9. just buy one share of shld when it was trading about 150. its the next warren buffet. remember that one?

#20     Oct 2, 2009