Cramer

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by CONR, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Thought this thread was about Jerry Seinfeld's neighbor...

#11     Mar 7, 2008
  2. gaj

gaj

unfortunately, cramer's picks have had less impact recently than before. i used to watch his show at night *specifically* to fade his picks.

now, i look the next am on briefing or cnbc's site or the others, but don't even monitor them that day.

#12     Mar 7, 2008
  3. Time to rename Cramer's show to "Sad Money".
    All of his listeners are crying into their cheap Budweiser beers.

The shorts are drinking Dom Perignon.

Too bad Cramer never sees fit to recommend a short ultrafund or other short-biased ETF.

Looks like Cramer's career may end similar to Joe Granville's and Elaine Gazarelli's.

#13     Mar 7, 2008
  4. not yet. he still has a loyal group of booya newbees. if you go to the real money stockpkr site and say anything negitive about cramer they shout you down or censor you.

http://www.stockpickr.com/members/answers/

#14     Mar 7, 2008
  5. well his viewership is getting crushed thats for sure. Only a matter of time before it shows in the ratings.

#15     Mar 7, 2008
  6. The guy looked depressed. A bounce maybe near...

#16     Mar 7, 2008
  7. The ratings were already down. His show has seen better days.

#17     Mar 7, 2008
  8. i'm sure it is, but until most of the pathetic losers who "invest" on his calls actually get foreclosed on or the rent a center comes and repos there tv's they will try and watch the magic!

#18     Mar 7, 2008
  9. Jim Cramer
    You Can Find Bargains, If You Have the Nerve
    Momentum names are getting crushed, and if you can...

If they are "crushed" then they aren't momo stocks anymore. Right?

All these guys calling bottoms. No bull market can begin until Cramer is destroyed, whatever form that takes. Show's cancelled, he's sued, discredited (even more.). He's associated with the last bull, and no way he can carry over. All his followers have to be left in the dust.

#19     Mar 7, 2008
  10. CONR

CONR

When Kudlow walks onto the set and shoots Cramer in the head and then puts the gun in his own mouth, I'm mortgaging the house, taking out loans and putting everything I can into the market and I'll see you on the beach.

#20     Mar 7, 2008