Cramer went crazy today!!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by cszulc, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Surdo

Surdo

He really needs to be taken off the air.
    That performance was out of line for daytime CNBC.
    He is really a hyperactive douchebag.

#41     Aug 3, 2007
  2. WOW!...Cramer's going crazy, lol. Is there a way to see a chart for the ratings of his show?

#42     Aug 3, 2007
  3. gnome

gnome

Get a handle? The FED CAUSED this... sheesh!

#43     Aug 3, 2007
  4. Sponger

Sponger

Why are is everyone debating Cramer's behavior.........

CNBC is the "Jerry Springer Show" for Wall Street, and Cramer is the lead talent and entertainment - how can you not love the guy?!?!?!

If you want serious, we lost 1/3 of the sober Wall Street shows when Louis Rukeyser (sp?) passed away. The remaining 2/3 are Bloomberg TV and the Nightly Business Report.

Personally, I'm waiting for the day that Cramer pimp-hands his co-host, tears his mic off in total disgust, and storms out of the studio a raving lunatic - THAT would be something to write home about. Until then, its just another day in CramerLand:p :p :p

#44     Aug 3, 2007
  5. hopefully he'll get canceled soon

#45     Aug 3, 2007
  6. gnome

gnome

You Cramer FanBoys will get a kick out of this...

I once corresponded with Cramer. My final email to him was my saying I thought he was "one big jerk".

He sent an email back, suggesting I "take a pill". LOL :D

#46     Aug 3, 2007
  7. I don't watch his show anyway; I think he already exist his position just after first sign of weakness in the market. And he is just acting on his show; nothing more; however; it is quietly impossible for him proclaim downfall for the market on national TV.

#47     Aug 3, 2007
  8. telozo

telozo

I thought big finance IS the FED. One would assume they know what they themselves do.:D
    And another funny thought: isn't FED supposed to server the interest of the nation and not some private corporations that got themselves into trouble out of greed?

#48     Aug 3, 2007
  9. He really should be off the air. He has screwed up so many of my short positions this year. Namely my CFC when I was heavily shorted at $38 3 months back and he came on the air and said a possible takeover by ML and it shoots the other way. Ends up going to 42 I think at one point.

Yeah, I'd probably be up 40k now instead of down that much.

Whatever, he's just doing his job. My fault for getting shaken out...

His viewership has to be declining and I don't think what he says on the air or his show moves stocks as much as they used to. I hate permabulls like him who think the DOW should just keep climbing and climbing. What did he say 14,500 by years end? Yeah, he better hope on a rate cut to see that.

#49     Aug 3, 2007
  10. lassic

lassic

cramer is an assclown and that's giving assclowns a bad name

#50     Aug 3, 2007