Cramer went crazy today!!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by cszulc, Aug 3, 2007.

1. your website is worth the same as TSC--- is that what you mean?

surf:confused:

#31     Aug 3, 2007
  2. Just watched the video clip LOL that is great...I'm crying:p

#32     Aug 3, 2007
  3. #33     Aug 3, 2007
  4. [​IMG]

#34     Aug 3, 2007
  5. LOL..oh man that was classic... just showed my wife who knows nothing about the markets, she thought he was a nutcase.. How right she is.. By the looks of it a nut case who has lost a lot of money in the last couple of weeks.. Haha

#35     Aug 3, 2007
  6. yack

yack

Thanks for the link that was funny he should have had a drink or a pill before the show.

#36     Aug 3, 2007
  7. WTF do you know about what the FED is doing, or intends to do, other then their policy statements, otherwise known as propaganda, the release to the public? You Don't!

Cramer says the FED hasn't bothered to check with any of the big firms to get a handle on what's going on in the markets, and that is both bothersome, and a sign that they are sleeping on watch! I don't expect them to act, every time the mkt hiccups, but I expect them to get a handle on the situation.

#37     Aug 3, 2007
  8. cramer is the ultimate flip flopper

#38     Aug 3, 2007
  9. 2surfrider:

No, what I am saying is that I won't ever need all the money making schemes he has concocted throughout his career, since what I am training members avoids all this hoopla.

CNBC, reading books on so-called gurus and spending all day on a computer doesn't do it for me. In fact all the 'noise' is simply a distraction from staying true to your investment goals/strategy.

And no I won't ever have to implode as such on national TV. :p

Ps

#39     Aug 3, 2007
  10. If the heads of the companies were calling Cramer & telling him, and him alone, how much worse things were than what the public knows & Cramer puts the information out in that video segment, is that a Reg FD violation?

#40     Aug 3, 2007