Cramer went crazy today!!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by cszulc, Aug 3, 2007.

1. You are WRONG when you say that the FED is sleepiing on the watch. Contrary to what Cramer was implying and crying about, the fact of the matter is that the DISCOUNT WINDOW at the FED is always OPEN.

It's not the FED's fault if the "Street" doesn't come to the window because they want to price these deals/instruments "privately".

Cramer needs to increase his meds.
    The Haldol and Thorazine clearly aren't working very well for him.

#21     Aug 3, 2007
  2. craneman

craneman

It would help long enough for Cramer to bail on his longs, so he thinks.

#22     Aug 3, 2007
  3. Nanook

Nanook

All the recommendations expressed and excrement excreted by Jim Cramer are solely his and are not the opinions of CNBC and may have been previously disseminated by him.

Before acting on a recommendation or excreting on Jim, consider its suitability and pleasure for your circumstances and consider seeking advice and excreta from your own financial advisor.

#23     Aug 3, 2007
  4. I would tend to agree with your observation. However, while the rate cut might give some "temporary" relief, it would also be a sign that the FED is panicking and could produce even MORE selling after a brief "pop" to the upside.

The Discount Window is OPEN for Christ's sake!
    Stop crying about it Cramer and tell all your buddies at BSC and GS to USE THE FREAKING WINDOW!!!

:D

#24     Aug 3, 2007
  5. how about having him jump out the fucking window?

wouldnt be any great loss

#25     Aug 3, 2007
  6. sprstpd

sprstpd

Man that is the best idea I've heard ever.

#26     Aug 3, 2007
  7. lol that video is hilarious, cramer thinks that the fed is acting irresponsibly not dropping the rates right now what a fucking joke my old man served on the board of the bank of canada and had to watch Gerald Bouey jack the rates to 18% back in the 70's.

Cramer is pleading right now to drop the rates and claiming veterans of the market are on his side, when its at like 5.5% this is a total fucking joke, and he is also implying that the people who lead the central banks have no sympathy, can you imagine the agony they went through in 1970 to hike interest rates like that?? The bottom line is bernanke should, (if he is intelligent)realize the amount of people who will lose their homes at 6.5% or whatever it is in the states right now, and should know if he wa tko cut rates right now it will once again lead to an 18% interest rate, WHICH WILL SLAUGHTER THE MARKET, once in a while you have to bite the bulllet, no rate drop coming any time soon in my opinion.

That was funny to watch him go off.

#27     Aug 3, 2007
  8. I love how they put that thing up after he's done the damage.

It's like telling people to shoot themselves then coming back 5 minutes later & saying "oh, not really".

#28     Aug 3, 2007
  9. Cramer's show has been renamed:

"Sad Money"

All of his followers are in tears.

#29     Aug 3, 2007
  10. Wrong, wrong, wrong -

Educated? - yes, smart? - maybe, priveledged? (insider) - definitely...and has made him what he is today.

A raving lunatic without a clue!

He started TSC (with all his backing) back when I started my website services (without any backing). Almost (oddly) produing identical renderings.

Has he ever known how to provide value to anyone? I decided - NO, a long time ago and haven't followed him at all throughout the years.

SAME OLD STORY. You have a fund or net worth and invest to (one day, perhaps) be somebody...and you fail because you have no sound basis to navigate your "timing"

It is obvious to ALL (or at least me) that he is a loser, when it comes to the basics - locking in profits when markets inevitably go south.

Just WONG, WRONG, WRONG.

Paysense.

#30     Aug 3, 2007