Cramer Supeonaed In Gradiant Probe

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by flytiger, Feb 27, 2006.

1. I'd rather tool erin or becky

#11     Feb 28, 2006
  2. abc3

abc3

Thanks to JC and Herb Greenburg, I added a lot of OVTI at cheap prices and benifitted from it. Actually still benifitting form it. Still holding on to OVTI. OVTI definitely didn't warrant such vicious attacks. This is not a money losing company like OSTK.

Herb G gave a lot of bad press to these stocks. His kind of articles are definitely yellow journalism.
    Cramer just relied on his buddy HG regarding giving calls on OVTI last September without doing his own DD. Now he comes back to say he loves it when it is at 26. His stupid calls in September when it was at 15 might have cost poor retails and small investors a lot.

#12     Feb 28, 2006
  3. sprstpd

sprstpd

If you've ever watched him before you would know that he can say he likes a stock one day and then the next day change his mind. Your arguments are just so weak man. You obviously have an agenda here, why don't you tell us who you work for and how much you are getting paid to post this garbage.

#13     Feb 28, 2006
  4. What did he recommend in the period of time the subpeonas cover? I think I know.

#14     Mar 1, 2006
  5. I know you will find this hard to believe, but some people actually act on a moral foundation of right vs. wrong. Talking to you about that, given you question, is like teaching a dog table manners.

#15     Mar 1, 2006
  6. sprstpd

sprstpd

No really, who are you working for? I know you would like Herb Greenberg to give up his sources, so why don't you be a man and give up yours first. Why is this the only topic you post on?

#16     Mar 1, 2006
  7. #17     Mar 1, 2006
  8. You know, I really feel sorry for you. Let's see if I can put so you can understand it.

In Education, there is the "Law of Conservation", and what it means is, cognitive maturation. If you pile ten pennies in a stack, and put another ten in pile, children will tell you the stack is more than the pile. There comes a time, not for every child, and not at the same time, where the child will tell you have to count the pennies, before you know which is more.

Kohlberg had a moral hierarcy. Same premise. Some people don't get to the top. I firmly believe, as brilliant as Cramer is, he is lacking some real social skills. So be it. He's not alone.

People act based on different motivation. On your level, you would not be able to understand Mother Theresa. In "The Magnificiant Seven", based, by the way on the Japanese Samuri , Harry joins the fight professing it's about gold, and makes Chris tell him that as he dies. It never was about gold. We are not getting paid, and there are a lot of us. It's the right thing to do. Perhaps they'll be some people later who would like to earn their living in capitalism, or make a nest egg for themselves. This isn't working.

I really hope this helps you.

#18     Mar 1, 2006
  9. OVTI taken apart ah.

Booooo
    Ya?

#19     Mar 1, 2006
  10. Speaking of honesty, my opinion of Cramer has gone from like to nauseated over the years.

#20     Mar 1, 2006