Cramer--- something funny

Discussion in 'Trading' started by hitman4gk, Feb 8, 2007.

1. he was on Donny Deutch being interviewed and actually said he was a tough guy and used to fight! he has got to be kidding me..who did he fight, midgets with no arms... he said he once punched a guy at an Eagles football game.he probably did,but not before he sized the guy up and made sure he was an easy mark. he could'nt punch a hole through a wet paper bag..he then said that he was poor and living in his car..perhaps he was but believe me,thats not hard when you know if worse came to worse yoy could always go home to your parents or sisiter..what about the guy that has to live in his car and actually has no other place to go? thats a guy that is really suffering..this guy Cramer also makes about 10 bad picks for every good one..where are all those bio tech stocks he pumped? he says buy best of breed only and then says its sometimes ok not to buy best of breed..ya think he tells some select few about the stocks he will be pumping on his show? also,that booya stuff is ridiculous.

2. MingWu

MingWu

boooyaah #1

3. I think Fast Money is putting the squeeze on his show.

4. funny how anyone who ever makes it big in the markets says they used to be homeless or slept in a car.

5. MA you have been cramered. In fairness he first called it lower but also said yesterday not too late to get in.

6. At the first correction, Cramer's show will be history, and his books will droip to #4,876,191 on Amazon.

They'll have to screen the death threats on his TV show, too.

This, I guarantee.

It's all just a little bit of history repeating.

The word is about, there's something evolving,
    whatever may come, the world keeps revolving
    They say the next big thing is here,
    that the revolution's near,
    but to me it seems quite clear
    that it's all just a little bit of history repeating

The newspapers shout a new style is growing,
    but it don't know if it's coming or going,
    there is fashion, there is fad
    some is good, some is bad
    and the joke is rather sad,
    that its all just a little bit of history repeating

.. and I've seen it before
    .. and I'll see it again
    .. yes I've seen it before
    .. just little bits of history repeating

Some people don't dance, if they don't know who's singing,
    why ask your head, it's your hips that are swinging
    life's for us to enjoy
    woman, man, girl and boy,
    feel the pain, feel the joy
    aside set the little bits of history repeating

.. and I've seen it before
    .. and I'll see it again
    .. yes I've seen it before

7. I've slept in my car before. It was an over rated experience. Not much fun. At least it was in the Summer...

8. Was it a nice car?

9. LOL!!! No, it was a Pontiac Bonneville. I did buy it new though. It had leather interior. Talk about hot! It was black with graphite leather!

10. You haven't read his book. He said he had a stalker once when he was still a struggling journalist for a newspaper. He would come to his house and ate his food from time to time. One day the guy decided to empty his house for good and Cramer lost everything. He was forced to sleep in his car with a handgun on the side. :D

#10     Feb 10, 2007