Cramer shorts here you go! LOL

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Enfinity, Oct 25, 2005.

1. cramer is the most powerful stock voice in america right now. i think it is our duty to get the truth out there good or bad. besides he is funny to watch.

#11     Oct 25, 2005
  2. Your duty is to make money and nothing else!

#12     Oct 25, 2005
  3. i have an idea. you decide what your duty is and i will decide what my duty is.

#13     Oct 25, 2005
  4. Babak

Babak

Its been a while since someone had a Luskin-like meltdown over there. Rev Shark better practicing his ducking skills- I have a feeling keyboards, monitors and other such office paraphenalia will be whizzing towards his head soon.

For the record, I think Rev Shark has some real balls. Everyone knows that Cramer's intention on these sort of calls is to hit a home run so he can beat his chest ad naseum on his tv show, radio show, print and online columns. I'd love to see Cramer run a fund now - just him, a Bloomberg and the market. I'd give him 3 months before he blows up. Not that easy when you have analysts barred by FD from whispering sweet nothings into his ear, not getting dollops of hot IPO allocations to flip, and not having real traders (Berkowitz/Todd-o/wife) carry him.

His time on CNBC is also at its zenith (magazine cover!). I heard that Maria B. tore him a new one after his TI call (and his lame-o excuse).

I don't know if this has been posted yet but here is his performance for his tv picks:

http://www.booyahboyaudit.net/A-C.html

so far around -3%

Booyah, indeed.

#14     Oct 26, 2005
  5. cmk

cmk

When are options going to start trading for BOT? I made serious cash end of last week up till yesterday long on BOT (from $80.60 to $124).

I woudl like to be buying Puts on BOT right now, 88x earnings or whatver the number was (i thnk merc is about 44x?0 seems a little unresonable. Cbot is not as complete of a package as cme, no clearinghouse, etc and do not think $120 is reflective of its true value. A cramer buy reccomendation is all the more reason to buy a ton of puts or short the shit out of it.

#15     Oct 26, 2005
  6. www.realmoney.com

-Missed Refco Sales? Catch Goldman-

-By James Cramer-

-Billions of dollars may have been made taking the tag ends of the trades of the big Refco liquidation. It's so funny that the SEC is so concerned about material information about a company, but not the stock itself. I can't change the law, don't know if I want to, but I want to benefit from those profits, and Goldman Sachs may cleaned up the biggest on this one. -

I was not able to cut and paste anymore of the article

#16     Oct 26, 2005
  7. swcom

swcom

I agree. Those days are over. Cramer is done, and he is trading scared. However, it must be comforting knowing that your old Harvard buddy Eliot Spitzer is the coach of the other team. Cramer, I have bought and read your books; I must admit, your advice is played, dated, and just over; and so are you (sell/sell/sell).

I have also thus prophesized an end to Mr Buffett's reign over the markets. Even though he is so revered, and can move markets with a whisper, I am willing to bet that he is still trading on info that NONE OF US HAVE ACCESS TO! Oh my, that is illegal, innit? Hey Spitzer, where you at?

My father played golf with you last year Warren, but that don't mean I have to love you too. Eff you Buffett.

#17     Oct 26, 2005
  8. Jim Cramer's "Mad Money"
    Buy Recommendations
    $$$ PERFORMANCE SCOREBOARD $$$
    Since 7/28/05

TOTAL REC: 274 WINNERS: 91 LOSERS: 178 UNCH: 5
    Total Portfolio Performance: - 2.87%
    DOW - 4.58% S&P 500 - 5.23% NASDAQ - 5.28%
    -- NEXT UPDATE SATURDAY 10/29/05 --

http://www.booyahboyaudit.net/A-C.html

#18     Oct 26, 2005
  9. Cramer,Cramer, Cramer..........My god if you people don't like him then don't watch his show and don't listen to his picks.

Everybody loves to hate him and hates to love him but the fact is HE IS MAKING MILLIONS OF $$$ just by having a show on CNBC that everbody seems to hate yet everbody watches.

I admit watch his show once a or twice a week just because I am bored but I never run out and buy or short the stocks he talks about the next day. I do my own research and determine my own picks. I bet most people that hate him on these boards are traders who tried to get a free ride a few times by hopping in on his calls and got burnt in the short term. If that has happened to you all I have say is HA HA !(Nelsons Voice)

#19     Oct 26, 2005
  10. no worries....

the live audience Cramer love-in festival is tonight and I can't wait...

hope they all hold hands and sing together again :)

#20     Oct 26, 2005