Cramer says: "Why Worry? Just Invest"

Discussion in 'Trading' started by S2007S, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Oh man you guys are making it tough on me today.... every single god damn name on that list I have been involved with. I am so ashamed right now. No not pushing on others- I myself at some time or another owned every single one of those names... wow talk about a dose of realty check. No wonder my brokers hated me.

Me and Cramer have an ongoing email relationship-- I drop him a line now and then, offering my services challenging him to a stock off etc. The cnbc lawyers I guess just won't go for stonedinvestor and I'm not changing this hard earned name. Anyway he doesn't reply ever and I'm pretty rough on him. I can't even give him props for getting people interested in the market anymore which he did through the end of the doldrums period but he's so far gone now, and his viewers so gullible and stupid and the most dangerous kind of ill informed...

Just this week he did the slimiest thing. He saw Smith & Wesson a Long time pumping favorite of his was down $15 or whatever in the aftermnarket and he said with a straight face into the camera remember I saved you big $ I told you Friday to ring the register! Oh Jim it was the nine articles and 13 offhand mentions and 42 lightning rounds thumb ups that got your lemmings in... they may have missed your one sell call one trading day before a complete collapse. THAT kind of nonsense harks back to the days of that list of internet plays, it hurts regular people. Now one after another his stocks fall RVBD & UA right after S&W. Sell Deckers fast he exclaims! How about just showing some vision and recommending really interesting off the beaten path stable names?

~ stoney

#11     Nov 1, 2007
  2. Cramer is misusing words and vocabulary.

Momentum buying is not investing. It is unashamed gambling [which is fine, just as long as you admit it].

Investing, the justifiable little brother to gambling, is taking cash and drilling some oil wells.

#12     Nov 1, 2007
  3. Poole

Poole

cramer should have made a billion by that rationale

#13     Nov 1, 2007