Cramer says "Housing is a total crisis"

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by TheDudeofLife, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Come on man,,,look at this clown,,,,and tell me he's not on something. Either that or he's starting to crack. Plow it under!--plow it under!!! haha!!!What a douchebag.

2. Going back to 98... when he thought the market was done and he panicked... very next day it reversed.

Is this is a buy signal? Haha... j/k..

3. amazing this clown.

his just come out and said this.

the credit spreads have reversed their widening and the subprime crossover indexes have come back a 100 basis points.

another cnbc contra indicator.

get long housing stocks and sell the treasury bonds.

well done cramer you twat.

4. Cramer is seriously a clown. I don't understand why people have ever bothered to listen to him..

5. He gave a great piece of advice to people. Walk away from your home or renegotiate

6. I hate listening to him too. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. He is very annoying the way he speaks.

7. S2007S

S2007S

he says this now, did he not come to elitetrader to see my posts over the last yr

8. just21

just21

Where do you get the ITRAXX crossover indexes from in realtime?

9. I can't believe that nobody cal lthis asshole out on his bullshit. 2 weeks ago he tells his readers that subprime doesnt matter. Now he's telling people to run for the hills. Why does he continually get a free pass on this shit.

#10     Jul 31, 2007