Cramer says Goog to $750

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by UNLV_TJ, Oct 10, 2007.

1. UNLV_TJ

UNLV_TJ

Damn, well he was right about Goog to $600.

Anyone see Goog to $750 in the next year?

2. Next year? If this current market madness continues, it might be at $750 by the end of next week. Once it gets to $750, the next moron will slap a $1000 on it. Really sickening to be living through '99-2000 again.

3. S2007S

S2007S

agree, as soon as it gets to 700-750 they will raise it again, $1000 is very soon.

I wish it could get to $2000 already, lets just make it $5000.

4. It's our ages Berkshire Hathaway.

5. Are you kidding me? Why is it sickening to relive 99-2000? Why would you not want a market that keeps going up no matter what you do? The best thing about this is that as long as you're cautious, take advantage of this very easy situation. Don't let the money you make in the "99-2000" type market be taken from you when the "2000-2001" market happens.

I would love for this to become a bubble again. But the truth is, this is far from it. Take advantage of a one-direction market.

6. This isn't a bubble? Are you kidding? Just because the Naz is not at 5000 doesnt mean this isnt one heck of an overinflated bubble. What is different between now and 2000? Substitute GOOG for QCOM, AAPL for DELL, VMW for QLGC, BIDU for EBAY, Chinease micro craps for all flavors of worthless inet and B2B trash. The names are different but everything else is exactly the same. Analysts pulling price targets out of their rear ends and stocks exploding at a mear mention by that buffoon Cramer, the modern day Blodgett. Even the fed action seems to be following the same script.