Cramer says buy now

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by AAAintheBeltway, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Even a broke clock is right twice a day.

#21     Mar 17, 2003
  2. He has not done that well. I think this call was a little different though, because he has been talking about it for weeks if not months. He made the call and so far it has worked. By contrast, Todd Harrison for some reason was short all day.

#22     Mar 17, 2003
  3. None of us can afford Street Insight. lol. Honestly, I wish your posts were available elsewhere because they are very good.

#23     Mar 17, 2003

4. fleckenstein had also been talking about for a good while, without making any specific "call"... but then that's not why you read him..

#24     Mar 18, 2003
  5. i'm kinda sick of hearing about him. he sucks, period. please stop talking about him. thanks.

#25     Mar 18, 2003
  6. gnome

gnome

You might like this... Couple of years ago I emailed Cramer. Said I thought he was, "one big jerk". He emailed back... suggested I "take a pill". :D

#26     Mar 18, 2003
  7. sweet...

#27     Mar 18, 2003
  8. Cramer is a fool. He should be executed along with Mary Joseph Cohen and all of the guys at the Exchange Stabilization Func.

#28     Mar 19, 2003
  9. i have exchanged my share of nasty emails with cramer but when he and kass get it right he deserves credit. they made a good call on this rally.

#29     Mar 19, 2003
  10. that is a pretty stupid thing to say in a public forum, don't ya think ?? hope cramer has the same twisted sense of humor you do.
    what are his OPTIONS ??

:eek:

#30     Mar 19, 2003