Cramer says buy now

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by AAAintheBeltway, Mar 17, 2003.

1. dont know but think he is down for the year. its true cramer made a good call this am but he has said buy so many times in this bear market i doubt many followed him this time.

#11     Mar 17, 2003
  2. ktm

ktm

Cramer foams at the mouth too much to be credible, not to mention his perpetually shady dealings. I'd be inclined to bet against him as well.

Besides, the SPX has rallied about 10% from the low Thursday, nearly straight up. Most unabated 10% moves don't make it to 15% without some serious pullbacks. As chaseinfla said, buy the rumor sell the news. I bet we pull back pretty hard when the shooting starts. Maria said this morning that the first IRAQ war was a plus 3% on day one and 12% up for the next 3 weeks...yeah but that shooting was a bit of a surprise. You could set your watch by this conflict. IMO, everyone is trying to get in front of this.

If everyone tries to "get in front", there won't be anything to get in front of.

#12     Mar 17, 2003
  3. When did he say to sell at a loss and profit?

F. P.

#13     Mar 17, 2003
  4. i like cramer, but he has been a perma-bull

#14     Mar 17, 2003
  5. better late than never I suppose. I bet he personally got in last week.

#15     Mar 17, 2003
  6. dis

dis

No, I am more conservative. I bought QQQ April 24 puts, flipped them for a quick profit, and bought them again. :cool:

#16     Mar 17, 2003
  7. TG

TG

If you make enough calls, one has to be right. He should probably be in the same cell with the guy from Long Term Capital, whatever his name is.

#17     Mar 17, 2003
  8. kass is the only one on streetcom who really nailed it.he was early a few days but looks smart now.

#18     Mar 17, 2003
  9. Fuck Cramer and all these other pinheads on TV.

FRuiTY P. :mad:

#19     Mar 17, 2003
  10. Vishnu

Vishnu

Just to mention: on Wednesday at noon on Street Insight I was calling for at least a two day rally.

#20     Mar 17, 2003