Cramer says BUY BUY BUY on SBUX!!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Jul 26, 2009.

1. http://www.cnbc.com/id/32128055

This is why no one should listen to this guy.

how come he did not say buy buy buy when it was trading around 8 or less.

Now when it has peaked at the highest price in 11 months he is telling people to buy.

2. Illum

Illum

I have tried to short this go$%$damn#f$@#in stock too many times. Its dead to me.:(

3. S2007S

S2007S

Stock might push higher but longer term its headed further down, they have to close more than just 800 stores, 800 stores in my opinion isnt enough. They are actually changing the name of some of their stores and selling wine and beer because thats going to be the next big thing :p

SBUX had their day in the spotlight, the idea is over and done with. They are now offering cheaper coffee and instant coffee??? Come on, thats not what star$$$$ is about, they are about selling you a really expensive cup of coffee with a name you cant even pronounce.

MCD, dunkin donuts, and every MOM and POP little deli own the area of cheaper and instant coffee and star$$$$$ knows this and thats why they think they are going to capture market share. Tim Hortons is also making there way into the states which should even place more pressure on star$$$$$ moving forward. They are not getting ANY of this market, they can try as hard as they like, but as they do they will not only lose more market share, but lose the status symbol of what star$$$$$ was all about, really expensive coffee.

4. I bought a frappachino the other day at McDonalds for me and my friend and it was only $5 and change for two. That kind of pricing is going to run SBUX out of business.