Cramer says $125 oil

Discussion in 'Trading' started by S2007S, Apr 21, 2008.

1. http://nysun.com/news/food-rationing-confronts-breadbasket-world

If rice is being rationed in regions of the US....get ready for "GAS" lines, that will mimic Carter's erra.

Only time, let there be a active hurrican in the gulf, you will see Gas Rations.

Rice, Oil, Wheat....... WHAT RECESSION?

To tell you the truth, as much as I bitch about living in the Ass Backwards city of SAN ANTONIO, I'm very happy not to be in one of the Majors right now. Gas here is 3.29 for reg and plenty of wheat, rice, and Gas, as well as a shit load of Mexicants.

#21     Apr 21, 2008
  2. Our target? Who is "our", you and your pet bloodhound, energy analysts extrordanaire?

It may not be visible this minute but demand destruction is occuring at these prices. Speculators have driven it too far too fast and something will give, and not significantly to the upside (barring an act of war or god).

#22     Apr 21, 2008
  3. Wow! My first internet tough guy. Coward.

Don't know what I did to you so I guess that about fits now don't it.

gotta love that ignore button.

#23     Apr 21, 2008
  4. There should be a rule that whenever TRAPSTAR's name is mentioned, typed, or searched for, the word Jagoff and Cocksucking idiot have to appear too.

Ok now I feel better.

Welcome Trapstar, you f'ing douchebag
    :D

#24     Apr 21, 2008
  5. trapstar

trapstar

gohstfag and triple homo, you guys should get a room, while me and jimmy cramer make the coin :D

#25     Apr 21, 2008
  6. And yet you claim to have purchased the DUG last Thursday morning . . .

Get real.

#26     Apr 21, 2008
  7. We are still in the smartist web 2.0 era of globalism and spendism and consumerism and hypercapitalism. Dollar will keep falling. Oil will go to 150 soon.

#27     Apr 21, 2008
  8. Correct you are :D

#28     Apr 21, 2008
  9. You know Amanda, there might actually be something to this. When the tax man comes a knockin, he ain't gonna ask for as much if he knows you got a 12 gage shotgun under your mattress.

#29     Apr 21, 2008