Cramer on the NYSE floor tommorow!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by AKUMATOTENSHI, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Danulous

Danulous

how he makes the decision to buy or sell a stock is the most important part of his show, and that's what you should get out of it when watching. he even says "i'm not only here to entertain you but to educate you." his show is educational if you have a mind at all. learn from the good and the bad in his picks. his show isn't targeted toward the serious trader anyway. the novice investor has a lot to learn from his show. people here may have more advanced strategies when it comes to trading or investing, but the show isn't targeted at them. that's no reason to hate him or cnbc just because the network doesn't give them what they personally want or need.

i mean bottom line, if you're interested in stocks how can you not find his show worth catching once in a while...it's not as torturous as many here make it seem. his fans may like some of his ideas, like his attitude when it comes to picking stocks, or like his smashing chairs and eating rubber figurines.

#41     Nov 8, 2006
  2. kevinmr

kevinmr

Danulous - I agree with you.
    Madmunny just needed to have his nose popped with a rolled-up newspaper.

#42     Nov 8, 2006
  3. Danulous

Danulous

i think a lot of people are scared to get flamed by the cramer haters on here. i mean come on. he isn't that bad lol:(

#43     Nov 8, 2006
  4. Drew07

Drew07

No one's bashing this guy because they think he doesn't have a shitload of money. He didn't become a multimillionaire by having a show on cnbc or selling bobblehead dolls. He got there by managing a successful hedge fund and becoming respected in his field. So stop thinking that since your name is madmunny and you jerk off to Cramer every night that you're going to be anywhere near as rich as he is because you're riding his coat tails. I'd rather make an average amount of money on my own than worship some asshole that would probably spit on me if I tried to shake his hand in public.

#44     Nov 8, 2006
  5. Here it is ---> http://www.cramerwatch.org/

Pretty funny. The monkey wins! :D

#45     Nov 8, 2006
  6. Danulous

Danulous

i don't think any of us worship cramer...but he shouldn't be hated because he doesn't make everybody who watches his show money. it's just a tv show...

#46     Nov 8, 2006
  7. Danulous

Danulous

does the monkey know when to get out of stocks? it doesn't read the news on each stock and evaluate if it's worth it down the line. it would be interesting to see how those numbers change over time though. different time frames on each stock.

#47     Nov 8, 2006
  8. REDDEC

REDDEC

HIS FUND WAS DOWN WHEN HE STEPPED DOWN AND THEN SHUT ITS DOORS A YEAR LATER. THE PROBLEM WAS AND IS IS THAT HE TRADES LIKE A MUTUAL FUND TRADER. ALSO WHAT IS IT WITH EVERYBODY HAVEING A HEDGE FUND NOBODY HEDGES SO WOULDN'T THEY REALLY BE POOL TRADERS. i REMEMBER IF YOU HAD A FUND LIKE CAXTON CORP IN THE 80'S BRUCE KOVNER WAS CONIDERED A COMMODITY FUND AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN HE IS KNOW A HEDGE FUND. AND WHAT ABOUT ALL THE TOOLS OUT THERE WHO SAY TO YOU THEY HAVE A HEDGE FUND AND YOU SAY WHAT ARE YOU HEDGING AND THEY SAY THEY DON'T. WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST LOSE THERE OWN MONEY WHY DO WE NEED TO CREATE AN INDUSTRY OF IDIOTS AND LAWYERS WHO SCREW UPPER MIDDLE AND UPPER CLASS YUPPIES WHO THINK THEY CAN GET RICH QUICK. EVEN IN THE INTERNET BOOM IT STILL TOOK A COUPLE OF YEARS TO PUBLIC. THE MORE THINGS CHANGE THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME.

I GUESS I AM RANTING, BUT I AM SICK ABOUT HEARING ABOUT THIS CRAP.

P.S. I GIVE CRAMER CREDIT HE HAS ALOT OF ENERGY, EVENTHOUGH THERE IS SUPPOSEDLY A WEBSITE WITH A CHIMP WHO PICKS STOCKS BETTER THAN CRAMER IT BEATS WATCHING THE OTHER DOUCHE BAGS ON CNBC. I MEAN THEY COULD HAVE GIVEN TRUMP HIS OWN TALK SHOW!!

#48     Nov 8, 2006
  9. Yes, Jimbo does have a bad temper. He used to make the secretaries cry and throw monitors and keyboards at poor techs and others that came to his office.

Sorry Jim, but you need to cool down. It must be frustrating not having info to trade off of and Faber and Maria to unknowingly move your stocks after you slipped 'em a rumor.

But enuf of that - welcome to ET! :p

#49     Nov 8, 2006
  10. Danulous

Danulous

yea im tired too. agreed!

#50     Nov 8, 2006