Cramer on the NYSE floor tommorow!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by AKUMATOTENSHI, Nov 7, 2006.

1. volente_00

volente_00

How much are you paying for Jim's picks off of his FREE show ?

#21     Nov 8, 2006
  2. Danulous

Danulous

what people should do, is listen to his ideas, and then do their own homework and decide for themselves whether it is a good investment. it seems like a lot of people here want a new tv network to have people who are right 95% of the time to give them 100% perfect investments...need to get real. and even if that person makes a mistake they would probably be bashed here.

#22     Nov 8, 2006
  3. and this cumming from the "official" cnbc pole smoker..........i`ve watched this sideshow,cnbc,since it came to tv.........when you were still masturbating in your parents bathroom & popping your zits,boy............so i`ve been around long enough to draw my own conclusions & not hijack anyones bandwagon................it`s called being an independant thinker..............ever notice that you`re the only dope here that jumps up & takes exception to anyone whom bad mouths your beloved channel............i find your allegiance absolutely adorable....keep the pom poms going!

#23     Nov 8, 2006
  4. Danulous

Danulous

why are you getting enraged lol. do you want a tv show too? you could have simply disagreed with me in your first post instead of get personal. but you hate cramer and anybody who likes his thinking. that's some way to live a life.
    but, i don't love him or cnbc. it is what is on in the morning. i just respect his trading style. i don't think your posts contribute anything :eek:
    you say you don't like cramer only because of his behavior, wow that's enlightening. you must have some amazing personality.

#24     Nov 8, 2006
  5. LMAO.........& just what is his trading "style"?............as if you know how he trades,do you really think he let`s out his methodolygy to his faithfull followers like yourself?do you think he`s going to tell all on how he pays for inside info as a street whore?................back to romper room,son.

#25     Nov 8, 2006
  6. Danulous

Danulous

let me rephrase then, i respect his "thinking style"...the way he interprets information. through his show you can get a gist of his investing style. and how do you know he pays for inside information...how do you know about his ethics. ok, so according to you, you don't like him because of his behavior on national television and because he pays for inside information and trades off it. i gotta tell you, im learning a whole lot from you

for you to stereotype anybody who thinks he isn't annoying into the highschool/college student/novice investor is just idiotic.

#26     Nov 8, 2006
  7. gaj

gaj

Danulous said: his show is about encouraging people to get involved.

no, his show has (quoting from cnbc's webpage) "one goal in mind -- to help them make money." cnbc's ads tout him as a 'genius'. the picks on his program show neither.

hate? not at all. his show is (to me, though i don't watch it anymore) entertaining, and the only time i trade it is when i fade his picks in after hours...and i give him props for telling people NOT to bid it up in after hours. i don't believe he could trade well in today's environment, without the advantages he's cited on TSCM and in his books, but i have no proof of that. i DO have proof that he's not a good investor, and that's through his action alerts INVESTING portfolio, and his longer term picks on his show.

what's he good at? great writer. knows the markets. can pontificate on the market. tireless. great promoter.

but great investor? not at all. and i hate when people give him false credit for that.

#27     Nov 8, 2006
  8. Danulous

Danulous

we need to get real. that's just a catch phrase. a lot of picks do help people make money...
    it is good entertainment. and i view it as another source of news or an offering of someone elses insight into the market. he always discloses everything, when he's wrong he'll tell you, and when he's right he'll brag about. not so annoying to me.

#28     Nov 8, 2006

9. good one..lol

#29     Nov 8, 2006
  10. Drew07

Drew07

How much money are you making with his picks Dan?

#30     Nov 8, 2006