Cramer on the cover of businessweek

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Free Thinker, Oct 21, 2005.

1. I don't mind Kramer (ie, I'm no basher), but what the hell has he done lately to warrant a Biz Week cover? Maybe someone there owed him a favor?

2. Maybe if you pay them enough, they let you be on the cover?

3. used to hate him. don't mind him now at all. he has a really tough job, which i don't envy. i don't hink many people in america could do what he does.

i do fear he'll die of a heart attack though.

4. [​IMG]

Jim Cramer hamming it up on his way to a few more $Mil

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. jebara

jebara Guest

His show is entertaining. He also some good ideas. It is better then watching Lou Dobbs talk about outsourcing all day.

6. he has the most watched show on cnbc. that is worth something. i would also argue tha he is the most powerful stock voice in the world. i have seen him move 30 billion dollar companies a point or more just by saying buy. cnbc has given him a loud voice.

7. Lou Dobbs is such a doo-doo, he hasnt been good in over 10 years.

8. Exactly right. Love him or hate him, the fact is he is THE most listened to voice for retail. And who can argue with a 1.5% YTD return?

I give his show another six months. I enjoyed it in the beginning but now it just gives me a headache. It's repetitive and getting a bit boring, plus I don't think he is making his listeners any real money.

9. Josh009

Josh009

I think he's entertaining, and he's helping to bring in people who might not otherwise be investing on their own.
    As far as I'm concerned, the more the merrier.

#10     Oct 21, 2005