Cramer on Friday: WHOOSHHHHH!!!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by michaelscott, Jul 30, 2007.

1. I care because Cramer and Greenberg were subpoenaed for cause, and magically, those subpoenas were withdrawn. I care because Gradiant / Rocker was dropped by the SEC after a very short period of time, while the Calif Appellate Court found cause. I care because he gamed the system with the rest of his punk friends, and, pussy that he is, is trying to show himself the "good guy", albeit in a clumsy way.

Remember he was sanctioned by CNBC at one point? Do you think these are all unrelated events?

No. I care. If the heat wasnt' up, he wouldn't be acting like he is. It's going to be enjoyable - for me, it's going to be enjoyable.

#11     Jul 31, 2007
  2. i think its actually worth watching and here is the reason why.

i have recently started to take the opposite positions to their view.

it seems to work very well.

a couple of months ago cramer tipped buying the ten year after the first wave of selling.

i sold it and cleaned up on that one alone.

lets be honest.

they all could not trade for toffee in a real market and their so called expertise of the broader market ( bonds, oil , commodities, etc ) is very poor.

use them to your own advantage.

the last stupid call i heard was bob pisani called for the stocks to rally and perform a ' melt up'.

get ready for the the next tip and maybe we can start a cnbc tip journal.

#12     Jul 31, 2007
  3. Thank you Beaker! yes Bob Passani is the real problem not Kramer. Kramer is obvious shill material but Mr Bob pretends to know something about what is happening on the floor and his excuses as to why the market swooned have been laughable. If ANYONE has the tape of the day the DOW first kissed 14,000 and then pulled back that days wrap up from the floor was some of the WORST reporting I have ever seen from any person in or out of finance. He basically gave his GUARANTEE that we would soar over 14,000 that weak and of course it's been all down hill ever since.

Some CNBC'rs have stepped up shrill Maria I thought had a good smack down with Ron Assana - Ron has started his own firm and is just snarky now throwing out big negs with little proof. On the other extreme Kudlow who has been pushing and pushing for everyone to wake up and realize that he's a dolt- and he has finally succeeded. Sue Herrara is a cheerleader and an annoying one at that... "oh look the dow's up alot... " The midday chick who pals around with Kramer she is massively annoying now and has taken to throw her two cents in on the interviews, the Polaris one was an especially embarrassing one- you can here the CEO's stalling as if to ask is this for real? Grumpy Mark has been good. He has stood firm that this would be a 5% correction at least he has a view... I still like Becky Quick but I think they have buried her.

CNBC is good viewing because it gives you the litmus test of the market's groove-- to much cheering and watch out below it never fails and those big round numbers that don't matter-- well when you hear that run for the hills. As the market falls they bring on Bears to exasperate the situation when the market rallies they throw on the bulls it's an see saw of futility the station really has to get it's act together. Faber the dig deep guy as been useless during this whole sub prime situation I don't know if he has lost his contacts or just his nerve. Pretty Joe I detect has gone bearish.

Kramer he's been talking about broken machines on high volume days and phantom down trades... on that point he may be correct... ~ stoney

#13     Jul 31, 2007