Cramer on 60 Minutes tonight

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Maverick74, Nov 13, 2005.

1. Babak

Babak

Don't worry about it. Consider your initial ignorance of the game (which will lead to some harsh and costly mistakes) as tuition on the road to success.

#31     Nov 14, 2005
  2. I find it funny that someone defends Cramer on this board with such enthusiasm...What kind of person would devote time on this board to such a narrow and worthless speculation???

#32     Nov 14, 2005
  3. Did anyone notice how much younger Cramer looks now than years ago when they were showing pics of him at the hedge fund? He was one worn out 40 year old back then.

#33     Nov 14, 2005
  4. Pabst

Pabst

You hit it on the head. Cramer's show on CNBC is watched in about 300,000 households nationally. To put things in perspective thats 1% of the number of households who watched Cosby when he was #1 years ago. My guess is a top rated local news broadcast in NYC claims more viewers. If I wasn't in the business I wouldn't know who he is and certainly wouldn't want to sit through any more info than what was given. 90% of America is very bored by anything to do with trading.

#34     Nov 14, 2005
  5. cramers show got a million dollars of free publicity by an opposing network last night. those viewer numbers will go up even though he is already the number 1 show on cnbc. he has an appeal.

#35     Nov 14, 2005