Cramer on 60 Minutes tonight

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Maverick74, Nov 13, 2005.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Should be interesting.

2. very good piece on cramer. showed his human side.

3. I liked it :)

4. First time I ever got to watch Jim Cramer the TV host. Wow... so, what, he's like that for an hour every weekday? He's something else. Is his show live or taped, anyway?

5. I pity the fool who gets trapped in an elevator with the guy.

6. how can i see the rerun?

7. seisan

seisan

Jim Cramer claims that he's a rather quiet guy when he's not parroting his stage persona.

But, yeah, who'd want to be trapped with Cramer anywhere - especially in a trading office.

8. CBS shows reruns of many (most?) "60 Minutes" episodes from the past (fall-winter) season, during spring and summer. So, if you don't mind waiting a few months, chances are it'll be rebroadcast. Otherwise, they'll sell you a tape of almost any episode for $30 + shipping. Or you could check bittorrent and p2p, though I kind of doubt this turns up there.

Edit: if you happen to know someone in PST or MST zones, not too late to ask them to tape it for you tonight.

9. Joe

Joe

I liked it, it was a good piece; but I wish it could have been a little longer. Especially if they tapped into his past a little more. It was mostly about his current life living on a farm and his TV Show Mad Money.

10. It was a very short piece - but watching the clips of him when he was younger was very interesting.

#10     Nov 13, 2005