Cramer Joins the Biden Brigade........

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by flytiger, Oct 20, 2008.

1. sammybea

sammybea

I think a lot of americans for whatever reason are heavily influenced by the media. I really do think that if Cramer says buy or sell or hound aig employees.. there is certainly a number of people who will become obsessed by it.

Look at whats happening in todays politics. We ridiculed Clinton for being a pot user who didn't inhale. But here are obama's own words "Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though" But since the media has stressed how much of a role model he is.. .

Again, like i said before, many of Obama's supporters are literally on the fringe of society. Many are either uneducated, jobless, or welfare recipients. Middle class families need to make at least 200k to survive..

If he happens to lose, his supporters will make the la riots will look like kids play.

#11     Oct 21, 2008
  2. 4XQs

4XQs

Sylvia is great! Out with the honey traps and introduce some brain power.

#12     Oct 22, 2008
  3. See how you can say such profound things with so few words?

The end is nigh. Whatever 'nigh' means.

#13     Oct 22, 2008
  4. Who needs brain power in television journalism? People won't watch if the anchor is hard on the eyes. Even Maria Bartiromo is fat and old but she's a whole hell of a lot better looking than the moribund broad from Germany.

#14     Oct 22, 2008
  5. Not only that, I think she has some great tatoos, and when it comes to tatoos she has a lot more real estate to tattoo.

#15     Oct 22, 2008
  6. mcheema

mcheema

I luckily don't have access to cnbc.
    Nevertheless, I believe that one tell of a bottom will be the cancelling of Jim's show.
    That it hasn't happened yet is one of the most bearish things i can think of.

#16     Oct 23, 2008
  7. I think it'd be the most bullish, as well as uplifting.

I think GE jettisons CNBC. Who is going to watch for the next three years? Once this volatility is done, the 401k's gone, why bother?

#17     Oct 23, 2008
  8. AK100

AK100

Slyvie will NEVER appear on the US CNBC because American TV is all about looks and image, NOT substance and character.

Ever seen the tramps and bums in the Hollywood movies?

They've all got pearly whites :)

#18     Oct 23, 2008