Cramer is on television right now saying ISRG will go much lower

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by retaildaytrader, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Cramer is on television right now delivering an entire disertation as to why ISRG is a sell. Price right now in the AH session is 266.5. Lets see if Cramer is right. I suspect though that somehow this is another one of those Cramer things...

2. riddler

riddler

Cramer has a prostate inside his nostrils and testicles in his ears. he is one wierd dude.

3. Interesting that Cramer has taken time off from sucking satan's cock to make this call.

I would like to suggest that the 'management' create a new forum called "stupid cunts", and any post that mentions the name of lucifer's number 1 cock gobbler gets filed therein.

Cramer. Criminal. Cretin. Cunt.
    Spot the odd one out.
    Clue: this is a trick question.

4. apama1

apama1

In the name of accountability, my request for Cramer is simple. Whenever he waxes bullish or bearish on a company, let a screen pop up with the dates of his previous calls on the company and the price that the stock opened at the following day. Let the viewers decide whether I'm just envious, or whether there's more to my accusations that Cramer treats ticker symbols like numbers on a roulette wheel.