Cramer , is he actually a retard?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock777, Oct 14, 2008.

1. you can respect what he was able to pull off but you have to have very low standards to respect the man.

#11     Oct 15, 2008
  2. and what standards are they?

#12     Oct 15, 2008
  3. hughb

hughb

Cramer was literally homeless at one point in his life, and became a millionaire thru investing in the market. He's accomplished things that most people can not do. He's earned my respect.

As with everybody who makes predictions about the future, especially through mass media, he's made a fool of himself many times. Why he doesn't see that the road he is on can only lead to disaster is beyond me. He isn't the only one who does it though. Look at Jim Rogers' book, A Bull in China. Somebody once superimposed that book with it's release day onto a chart of the Hang Seng, (or maybe it was the Shanghai index), and the chart drops like a stone starting almost immediately after the book release.

Fox Business is now on the Cramer bashing bandwagon too. Cramer's under fire now, and it will be his undoing because he has to make future predictions, and he will of course continue to be as accurate and inaccurate as he's always been.

How many threads have now been started bashing Cramer, (and CNBC too)? Can't you guys just turn the TV off? I know that changing the channel has been brought up every time this thread comes up, but seriously, is there something wrong with your sets that keeps them locked on CNBC?

#13     Oct 15, 2008
  4. Cramer has my respect. Considering the amount of knowledge, years of experience, his access to anyone and everyone in the busines and he still comes out wrong, puts a reality check on how difficult the market is to call.

#14     Oct 15, 2008
  5. Years ago , I liked Cramer.

I liked his honesty about how the street worked. Few others revealed the scams.

Then he became a clown and a stock picker and screwed up his reputation by catering to the idiots.

But he still has his touch when it comes to revealing the underbelly of the street.

#15     Oct 15, 2008
  6. He used to be a woman.

Called Beryl.

#16     Oct 16, 2008
  7. I'm not American and only know Cramer from youtube links posted on ET.

He seems like some sort of comedian, and is probably a bought and paid for tout. Does his manic manner indicate a coke habit too?

Honest question is, does anyone take him seriously? Apart from brain-dead Joe Sixpacks who think they can learn the markets from watching him?

#17     Oct 16, 2008
  8. His penis was transplanted from a Yak.

Allegedly.

#18     Oct 16, 2008
  9. Yak penis comes BBQ'd on a 12" bun in China!

i bet your wife would enjoy a new culinary experience. :eek:

#19     Oct 17, 2008