Cramer: Illegal Immigrants to Blame for Mortage Crisis

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Mar 13, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

#11     Mar 13, 2007
  2. Here in SE Texas there's been a cottage industry spring up in the past 2 yrs that targets Spanish speaking homebuyers.

I'm 100% positive that everyone they process is an American citizen.

I'm also just as sure that subprime lenders would never give them an ARM loan.
    :p

#12     Mar 13, 2007
  3. Good post.

#13     Mar 13, 2007
  4. Mvic

Mvic

Lol everything else that comes out of the guy's mouth is wrong, don't see why this would be any different.

#14     Mar 13, 2007
  5. mjh

mjh

How do you say Booyah in spanish?

#15     Mar 13, 2007
  6. Illegals work there asses off and have jobs. Plus they can put 8-10 in a house. It's not them going down.

John

#16     Mar 13, 2007
  7. Proof? Statistics? Come on man.

#17     Mar 13, 2007
  8. Then you havnt been doing many subprimes.

3rd Party Mortgage brokers fudge the data al the time...

TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!!!!!.

SO unlikely... HAH!!! Only a blind trust in "integrity" in the mortgage system would have you believe that.

Should I also add, the number of DECEASED people who have received loans.... There is a ton of fraud going on....

I remember back in the 80's Middle Easterners in my neighborhood would fudge Tax returns, to get outrageous loans for Party STores, etc.... Mortgage biz is no different.

#18     Mar 13, 2007

9. I am not an illegal immigrant and no one in my family is. We have been in this country since 1901. We have worked hard, obeyed thr laws, paid taxes and believed in America. I work my ass off. I am scared everday of my job being outsourced to India. The whole "illegals work their asses off" rhetoric is just a way for the wealthy to justify keeping wages down. Slavery was a very cheap source of labor. Illegal immigration is the evolution of slavery

#19     Mar 13, 2007
  10. My People called it indentured Service. Same thing, different clothes....

#20     Mar 13, 2007