Cramer goes bearish...its time to sell everything except for Vale Resorts MTN

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Port1385, Sep 29, 2008.

1. GSH1976

GSH1976

It is funny listening to Cramer claim that none of his calls are screened and everything he says is in is head. He gets calls seeking advice on the most obscure companies and just happens to know everything about them. Amazing.

The calls are screened and I know this for a fact. If some of you are naive enough to believe him just think about some of his recent gems (buy LEH, AIG, BSC, WB, etc.) and the massive losses people following him would have suffered yet there are never any disgruntled callers. Instead you hear nothing but "booyah Jim you are the greatest and if I wasn't married I would love to make love to you and I am not even gay."

Send him to prison.

#21     Sep 30, 2008
  2. bxptone

bxptone

The most obviously scripted calls, are the first one he takes, after he does his little 5-10 min, opening piece. I had my friend listen to one of the more obvious calls, where it was quite evident somone was reading a script. Especially towards then end when the caller trailed off in this monotone voice. When I had her listen even she, will admit is not the brightest, was 100% convinced the caller was reading a script.

BIGGEST JOKE OF A SHOW EVER.

#22     Sep 30, 2008
  3. sprstpd

sprstpd

As much as I hate Cramer, I don't think the show scripts the questions. They allow people to call in with questions that are relevant to the topic being discussed that day. I think the people asking the questions write them down so that they don't forget. Combine that with the fact that they are probably nervous makes it seem like they are robots reading a script.

#23     Oct 1, 2008
  4. AK100

AK100

No wonder so many people struggle in the markets as they trade from day to day.

'Today's a buy, the markets bottomed and going high'

the following day -

'crash is coming, get out of stocks, all hell is going to break loose'

the folliwng day -

'a nice rally developing this means that stocks have bottomed, up we go baby'

the folliwng day -

'OMG, if yu're long stocks you're going to get trashed, get out when you can'

the following day -

'Nive rally off the 200 day ma, this means that it's safe now to buy stock'

and on and on it goes.

I'm a strong believer that most of the market peons attempt to forecast the long term trend of what happens that day.

What a joke......

#24     Oct 1, 2008