Cramer for SEC Chairman

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by liulala, Dec 17, 2008.

1. liulala

liulala

uptick rule was invented by one of the greatest shorter, that is why it works so well and hated so much by shorters.

#11     Dec 17, 2008
  2. Actually it is preferred by professional traders who like to short.

#12     Dec 17, 2008
  3. My lord, what has the world come to? Cramer for chmn? Why not Geoffrey from Toys R' Us? Or, maybe Mr. Magoo?

I think we're all fucked....

#13     Dec 17, 2008
  4. Why is it that shortsellers get the shit. I mean we did not write bad loans, etc.. Short sellers were willing to see the BS for what it was and trade accordingly.

And if you are a long term investor why would you care. Maybe due dilligence on your part and not investing in companies like LEH and BSC, GM would be the right thing.

#14     Dec 17, 2008
  5. liulala

liulala

do u under stand what called market manipulation?

#15     Dec 18, 2008
  6. AAA30

AAA30

Were you the caller that offered to come to the studio and provide some fallatio?

#16     Dec 18, 2008
  7. James, give it a rest.

#17     Dec 18, 2008
  8. Illum

Illum

Cramer hasn't been too bad down around the bottom here. Of course if you followed him you would already have bloody hands from falling knives all the way down. But he has been good down here. In and out. Seems like you put him in a fire and he shines.

Him for sec? good god..

We need Guiliani

#18     Dec 18, 2008
    #19     Dec 18, 2008
  10. 110% behind you guys on this. Cramer is a market guru and he really does understand the shenanigans that go on every day. He isn't blind and I think he would call people on their crap. Cox is a bloody disgrase and should be shit canned yesterday. What do we see, former sec guys defending him saying how great he is for admitting the sec is at fault? What planet do these people live on? I want to vomit now.

#20     Dec 18, 2008