Cramer flip flop again.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Free Thinker, Nov 28, 2006.

1. Indeed, he does sir. But a dignified man would spend his retirement years breeding horses, mingling with the country club crowd or emceeing charity events.

Instead, he chooses to act as a petty thief, pumping and dumping stocks on the public.

Your enthusiasm is misplaced.

#21     Nov 28, 2006
  2. funny one. yesterday a guy called cramer on his radio show. he says to cramer"on your recommendation i bought NMX the day it opened. i got in at 150. am i in trouble?"
    hes down 28 points right now. lol

#22     Nov 28, 2006
  3. NMX could rally like CME. Worth keeping an eye on.

#23     Nov 28, 2006
  4. Joab

Joab

Please never ever use his name in the same sentence as Buffet or Cohen ever again or you will look like a total idiot.

Cramer was a success yes but not even close to this league.:cool:

#24     Nov 28, 2006
  5. When I say he's an 'idiot,' I'm not saying he's stupid or ignorant. He's clearly an intelligent person.

But he is an idiot nonetheless, chasing cars. He literally changes opinions on stocks, in a 180 degree fashion, within a matter of weeks. And it has nothing to do with trading - he proclaims he only believes in fundamentals. What kind of crap is that?

Like I said, wait and watch whether his inane show and rantings survive the moment we enter even a modest bear market.

He can only thrive in bull markets.

#25     Nov 29, 2006