Cramer flip flop again.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Free Thinker, Nov 28, 2006.

1. it is easy to make money in the stock market if you buy stocks that have a tendency to go up. Cramer should have realized this years ago.

#11     Nov 28, 2006
  2. ywork

ywork

I'd like to see some Data on his performance as well. I'm not so sure my point was very clear: He brought these stocks to my attention. I may not have noticed them in my ordinary course of investing. I then did the research and decided to buy. Fortunately, the ones I've mentioned have faired well. In my opinion, the jury is still out. For now, I'll watch the fool and look for new ideas. I absolutely don't buy everthing he recommends.

So he's really big on Google! Claims it's going to 600 on it's way to 720. What are your thoughts on that idea?

#12     Nov 28, 2006
  3. He is right in that regard. He should, however, make a target and stock to it instead of incrementaly raising his targets. If he thinks goog will go to 1,500 in a few years (which is very likely) he should just say so and wait it out.

#13     Nov 28, 2006
  4. ywork

ywork

I think if you ask him, he'd say he has picked a target. 720 ish. He claims no one believes it's going that high and the relative valuations support it. So he's picked a more conservative value: 600. I saw the show that talked about this price. I didn't see any of his other shows where he allegedly predicted the incredible rise. I may sound like a supporter but I'm fairly indifferent about him. Other than the fact that I disagree with his political views. I take him at face value. I must admit, he's creating a nice niche for himself. It seems to me you feel like he's on a free ride. Am I reading you correctly?

#14     Nov 28, 2006
  5. Joab

Joab

The best part of this correction is he will finally shut up (for now)

#15     Nov 28, 2006
  6. ywork

ywork

He Does have a big Mouth doesn't he? Do you think we're in a correction? Yesterday was a blood bath! But today ended slightly up. I wish I knew where the market is headed.

#16     Nov 28, 2006
  7. Joab

Joab

DOWN !!!!

DOWN and more DOWN:D

#17     Nov 28, 2006
  8. dac8555

dac8555

look...knock him all you want. the fact of the matter is...you are jealous. and so am I.

He has A LOT more cash to burn than any of us....

you can pick him apart...or Buffett, or lynch, or the turtles...or Stevie Cohen if you want to.

But come on....fess up. He is rich, and he will be remembered..you wont, and probably neither will I.

The rest of us only dream of being as "wrong" as he is.

#18     Nov 28, 2006
  9. Did you cover your goog at 495 dac? Answer the question please.

He made his money through is hedge fund in the 90's. Even a monkey working at scottrade could have made money in the 90s.

#19     Nov 28, 2006
  10. Cramer's an idiot.

I don't care what people say anymore. The guy is actually unstable with how he quickly he flip-flops.

He won't hurt you in a bull market. He'll kill you hard in anything else.

#20     Nov 28, 2006