Cramer fires back

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by a529612, Nov 13, 2007.

1. synchro

synchro

I also remembered him pushing LEND before it imploded early this year. Every time he touted that thing on his shout fest show, I'd sweat a little on my short position the next morning, wondering whether there'd be a Cramer-induced pop into the open. But fortuantely as a result of position sizing, I was never scared out of it by him.

#41     Nov 14, 2007
  2. miggidy

miggidy

I think you are guys are too harsh on this man who is educating thousands of people. Are any of you correct all the time??? Does every investment for you work?? If so, let me know what time your show is on and I'll tune in.

Cramer is one of the biggest reasons I got into investing and I credit him with a great deal of my profits, including:

FCX, EMC, GOOG, AAPL, HAL, and PEP

Yes, he is going to have some losers. When going on a recommendation from Cramer, you need to do your own research and have a timeline of 3-6 months.

I find it unjust all this criticism he receives. He is out there to help people and does his best to educate.

He is human. Not all of his picks will work out.

#42     Nov 15, 2007
  3. archon

archon

Why is this board so obsessed with Cramer? Haven't you realized that he's a publicity whore yet?

Here's the secret:

If you don't talk about him, he will go away.

:p

#43     Nov 15, 2007
  4. Retired

Retired

I Agree. People who are harsh on Cramer are losers. I can't believe people actually expect to make money on every stock tip Cramer spits out.

In life, no one guarantees anything. Learn to live with uncertainties.

If you can't handle uncertainties, don't be a trader.

#44     Nov 17, 2007
  5. Sorry. The Science Channel educates people. This guy is a salesman, pure and simple. And an annoying salesman at that. And there is a lot we aren't reading about him. I am, but you aren't.

We'll look back in history and this guys a Levine or Milken...one of those types. He always seems to tempt fate - bragging how he manipulating markets, then denying it. Mother Market does not tolerate bullshiters.

#45     Nov 17, 2007
  6. I'm sure Buffet TIVOs Cramer for where to go next....

Cramer is the Homer Simpson of anything money...

#46     Nov 17, 2007
  7. Cramer brings the amateurs into the market by volume. More amateurs, more liquidity. More money to be made in the markets by professionals off the amateurs crowd.

That is the winner in my book.

#47     Nov 17, 2007
  8. bathrobe

bathrobe

#48     Nov 21, 2007
  9. Cramer is no better than a performing monkey jumping around and screeching out random stock picks.

In fact, I think someone was using a stock picking monkey that was beating him a while back.

#49     Nov 21, 2007
  10. bathrobe

bathrobe

You hit the nail on the head

#50     Nov 22, 2007