Cramer/Erin burnett didnt even mention his JS appearance

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by dsq, Mar 16, 2009.

1. dsq

dsq

Santelli went on the gordon liddy show for christ sakes.It soesnt get any more looney tunes than that folks.A violent, extremist nut job.How and why did santelli choose to go on that show raises more doubts about his sanity..And remember santelli was whining how the admin is threatening him and his family.What a load of turd.Total wimp.
    Imsure cnbc boss threatened his job if he ever went on another nut job talk radio show never mind JS.Then again the tool at cnbc that didnt prevent cramer from going on JS is probably toast now.

#11     Mar 16, 2009
  2. nravo

nravo

Agreed. I posted on this in another forum. Christ how many CNBC forums are up and running today?

#12     Mar 16, 2009
  3. I really don't watch CBNC, but could not resist because I wanted to see Cramer's promotion for tonight....

Guess what.......NO promotion.

Cramer's days are numbered,....finally.

#13     Mar 16, 2009
  4. patchie

patchie

Could the CEO of TheStreet.com finally recognized the damage associated with being connected to Cramer and jump ship?

TheStreet.com CEO abruptly announces departure
    March 13th, 2009

TheStreet.com CEO Thomas Clarke announced Friday that he was leaving the company immediately, reports Hilary Potkewitz of Crain’s New York Business.

Potkewitz writes, “He’s been temporarily replaced by Daryl Otte, a longtime director on the company’s board, who will serve as chief until the search committee, which he is leading, finds a new CEO.

“Outsized TV personality and chairman of the board Jim Cramer issued a boilerplate statement on Mr. Clarke’s departure, saying only, ‘I want to thank Tom for his long-time service to the Company and wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.’

“The abrupt nature of Mr. Clarke’s departure only adds to the company’s troubles in the current bear market. Its stock dropped below $2 per share this week, down from $9.50 per share a year ago.

“The stock in recent years had traded as high as $16 per share in December of 2007, but has suffered with the decline in the media and advertising markets. Its success was tied closely to Mr. Cramer’s popularity, and the recent heavy criticism of his bombastic television personality may be reflected in the company’s performance.”

#14     Mar 16, 2009