cramer calls market bottom+ new bull...market tanks

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dsq, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Cramer is not stupid but he counts on his audience to be stupid..

remember that he thought the financials were a buy last December

butchered since then....

#11     Jul 31, 2008
  2. Div_Arb

Div_Arb

Cramer gets my vote for "Biggest Douche in the Universe".

He's right up there with John Edwards, Dr. Phil, and Paris Hilton.

#13     Jul 31, 2008
  3. krayon kraymer got a procto when Greenspan declared that housing prices were nowhere near a low

and his meat slicer toy creation

you just cant pay enough for cable TV

#14     Jul 31, 2008
  4. The night aapl came out cramer said "tomorrow is gonna be bad, blah blah". Next day market bounced, up big. Cramer comes on later talking how he called the bottom.....

Smart or not, it doesn't matter, but he certainly is a lying piece of shit.

#15     Aug 1, 2008
  5. ninety

ninety

I gave up on CNBC. And not just because of Cramer. All of their people are so full of it - they mostly talk nonsense and irrelevant to what's going on in the market. I watch Bloomberg instead. They are much more professional. Their discussions and interviews are informstive snd serious.

#16     Aug 1, 2008
  6. The only individual on CNBC who has a grain of intelligence and integrity is Rick Santelli.

Aside from that - no, even with that - CNBC is the Miller High Life to the refined Pilsner Urquell that is Bloomberg.

They may call themselves the same thing, but they are worlds apart in quality.

#17     Aug 1, 2008
  7. TRS

TRS

It's entertainment. It's satire. That's what I consider it to be. Don't tell me with all his props and over the top antics people consider it to be anything else.
    A fool and his money... you know how it goes.

#18     Aug 1, 2008
  8. CNBC Europe is completely different from the morons you get on the US section. You only have to look at the quality of guest commentators they get compared to the US team. Well worth watching

#19     Aug 1, 2008
  9. http://www.cxoadvisory.com/gurus/Cramer/

#20     Aug 1, 2008