cramer calling for a melt up.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Free Thinker, Oct 31, 2003.

1. I received some direct mail advertising from him once, but that sendout wasn't particularly memorable...to give him the benefit of the doubt, what is his main driver for the 30's class drop or is he just hopefully putting it out there so he can say he 'called' it if something big happens?

Maybe the pension funds and mutuals are finally running out of money to stuff into the markets and the shorts are ready to jump into the game on stocks selling at a +20% to net asset value? Instututional selling?

I follow a number of stocks value-wise and technically....and I do indeed see a pretty good amount of +20% to NAV and highly oversold indicators.

I would love to hear some ideas about where we are headed from here....

Tnx!

#31     Nov 4, 2003
  2. Cramer 10000 looking good. Bashers hiding under a rock.

#32     Dec 3, 2003
  3. Here, I'll help you lift that rock off your big toe. Ummmmmphhh.

#33     Dec 4, 2003
  4. The December S&P Futures contract will retrace 38.2% of the 2000-2002 decline on a monthly basis when it trades 1075.60

:)

#34     Dec 4, 2003
  5. Doubters, get ready to kiss Cramers bald head.

#35     Dec 8, 2003
  6. pspr

pspr

Can we go for 61.8%????? Go baby, Go!!!!:D

#36     Dec 8, 2003
  7. Are you kidding me? Where were you pumpers back when we saw Nasdaq 5000 and Cramer was calling for 6000? Look it up in thestreet.com archives....

The guy was bullish all the way down.

Which insane asylum do you hypesters trade from?

#37     Dec 8, 2003
  8. You're confusing Jimbo with Abbey Joseph Conehead. They do look alike.

#38     Dec 8, 2003
  9. cramer will and can change his opinion on a dime, whereas most people/traders are true believers of the direction of the market and might stay with thier convictions for long periods of time. he is such a great trader that he can change his opinion 100 times on a given day. So if market falls tomorrow, he may call dow 8K, if dow goes over 10K, he'll call for 11K, etc.

#39     Dec 8, 2003
  10. gaj

gaj

#40     Dec 9, 2003