Cramer burning out and comtemplating retiring?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by makloda, Nov 14, 2007.

1. volente_00

volente_00

So in simple words you are blowing about as much smoke out of your ass as cramer does ?

#21     Nov 14, 2007
  2. Cramer made his money pre-Reg FD. When that loophole was closed, he quit. Smart move, imo. The game was up, and he knew it.

I would be surprised if he quit his CNBC job. From what I can tell about the guy, he is your run-of-the-mill narcissist ("Look at me! Look at me!") and needs the attention. Without it, it would kill him.

#22     Nov 14, 2007
  3. it`s not my job to enlighten anyone of anything.....but i know what i know.

actually the question was to you & remains to you..........are you still under the illusion that he`s a good trader?

#23     Nov 15, 2007
  4. All this "Cramer is a bad trader", "He was wrong on stock XYZ", "He was all pre-Reg FD" etc. etc. Yes all this is true.

But what's also true is that this guy started with $0 and ended with $50m. Gotta respect the facts. My hat is off to him (and to anybody else with that track record!), even if he's a complete nut case and egomaniac.

#24     Nov 15, 2007
  5. gnome

gnome

He married Linda.

#25     Nov 15, 2007
  6. gnome

gnome

Heard he was divorced now. Maybe you could try chatting up his ex?

#26     Nov 15, 2007
  7. Jaxon

Jaxon

Who are you talking about? Paul McCartney? :confused:

#27     Nov 15, 2007
  8. volente_00

volente_00

Where do I ever say he is a good trader ?

The point is you don't have to be a good trader when you are a powerful salesman.

I pay zero attention to his stock picks but I did pick up one of my best trading edges that I still use today from him nearly 10 years ago when he wrote for street.com.

#28     Nov 15, 2007

9. There are pros with millions to billions of AUM watching his show everyday and using his picks??????????

Please tell me which pros so investors can withdraw money.

#29     Nov 15, 2007
  10. Mak....his picks are irrelevant & have nothing to do with what i`m reffering to here......nor does the fact that he`s an egomaniac.

he did`nt start with $0......& no,one does`nt have to respect him because he ended up with some money.

#30     Nov 15, 2007