Cramer bashers: got the balls to fade his pick of the wk DKS before tues earnings?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Epiphany, Aug 15, 2005.

1. Things getting a little personal at RM? Or just trying to drum up a little controversy? Either way, Rev Shark is right.

#31     Aug 16, 2005
  2. So who took the challenge and shorted?

#32     Aug 16, 2005
  3. Babak

Babak

ouch! I agree, Rev Shark has a point. Cramer still thinks he lives in a fantasy world where Reg FD doesn't exist and he can get an insider to whisper sweet nothings into his ear. I love how he railed against FD.

I'm surprised a bit at how mellow Cramer's response was. Or maybe behind the scene he went through half a dozen keyboard's and 3 phones. :D

Anyone who uses fundamental analysis to trade in such a short time frame (one day) is truly an idiot.

I just wish the thread started had said outright that Cramer was saying<i> buy</i> DKS (I wasn't sure and didn't pay attention to the thread until now).

#33     Aug 16, 2005
  4. one thing i learned about listening to cramer and buying a stock before earnings was with mdrx and elos

both he hyped to buy at the top of a straight line going up while the 50 day EMA was going at around 30-45 degrees and they were both close to 20% above the 50 day EMA

too bad i missed out on NOV since it went up 20% within 2 weeks after his recommendation

#34     Aug 16, 2005
  5. mhashe

mhashe

ROFLMAO! down 15 + %

#35     Aug 16, 2005
  6. bashers here is your chance. funny i have never heard a negitive call get through to him.

James Cramer
    Callers Needed
    8/16/2005 4:03 PM EDT

I could use some help today in calls on CNBC. If anyone can, it would be great if you would call 1-800-743-CNBC to talk about the selloff or Dick's (DKS:NYSE) or Deere (DE:NYSE) or Intel (INTC:Nasdaq) or retail or Hewlett-Packard (HPQ:NYSE)

Ask for Cliff! Please, we need some cogent calls.

Long INTC

#36     Aug 16, 2005
  7. JC surely will give a "'Mon back!" call.

#37     Aug 16, 2005
  8. Bsulli

Bsulli

:D

#38     Aug 16, 2005
  9. Hey tough guy, where are you now?

How funny, you start the thread, the stock tanks, and you are no where to be found.

#39     Aug 16, 2005
  10. Babak

Babak