Cramer announces fed rate cut on national television - futures move sharply higher

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Port1385, Sep 6, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

#11     Sep 6, 2008
  2. Sometimes the markets are in sync with Cramer especially during a prolonged period of bullishness. One time I saw Cramer jump up and down last year stating to sell all tech, sell all of it. The next day the entire technology sector went into the tank on high volume hysteria. I've never seen anything like it.

#12     Sep 6, 2008
  3. A broken clock is right two times a day and this guy is very bad and the Maria fad indicator of 2007-8.

Its very bad to have opinion these days unless you control 10 billion fund.

#13     Sep 6, 2008
  4. i hate cramer and never listen to him but his view on a rate cut is shared by many (chief economist of merrill for one)...commodity prices are in check relative to a few months ago, unemployment is growing and the US gubmnt has CLEARLY demonstrated they don't give a flying fuck about the dollar.

#14     Sep 6, 2008
  5. Personally, I wouldn't be at all surprised to find Bernanke tuning into Cramer's Mad Money. It seems like everytime Cramer bitches about the economy in the past, Bernanke & Co. followed suit. Moreover, I think the days of true government-backed 0% refinancing will come more sooner than later.

#15     Sep 6, 2008
  6. Coolio

Coolio

I've dropped watching Fast Money, too, they're worthless and my trading has improved a lot as a result.

Without them I just rely on the technical analysis I'm learning .. allowing their banter into my ears only confuses me (because it conflicts with most technical analysis)

#16     Sep 7, 2008
  7. Cramer is the best entertainment on TV. I don't understand why so many people hate his comedy.

#17     Sep 7, 2008