cramer 2007 pick(s)

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Jan 3, 2007.

1. EPrado

EPrado

Max

If you were getting phone calls the day before upgrades/downgrades were coming out with that info you too would have amassed over 100 million....its not that hard to pick up the phone...hear that goldman is upgrading the semis.....buy a boatload of em...then when the news comes out sell into the gap ups....he did a lot of business/commission with large brokerages, so they fed him info.....also nice when you are long a stock, and then call your 2 friends David and Maria at CNBC and tell them to mention live on the air about a takeover rumor involving your stock...the guy is a fraud....once he stopped getting info and actually had to trade for himself he bailed.....if he had an ounce of skill he would still be managing money....instead he comes on tv and leads herds of sheep into the slaughterhouse....

#11     Jan 5, 2007
  2. cane1214

cane1214

are there any news articles or stuff on the web that support that claim?

#12     Jan 5, 2007
  3. S2007S

S2007S

CSCO.....

he recommends CSCO at 28,I remember this stock at 17, all he did was bash it...Now at 28 he loves. Doesnt make any sense.

#13     Jan 5, 2007
  4. Danulous

Danulous

probably did bash it until better news came out. but he was right on nyx and aapl in middle of last year. actually, i think he liked csco in september or october. it might still be a good buy, but i'm not doing it. lol

#14     Jan 5, 2007
  5. http://247wallst.blogspot.com/2006/08/jim-cramer-endorsing-cisco-csco.html

Wednesday, August 09, 2006
    Jim Cramer Endorsing Cisco (CSCO)
    On Cisco Systems (CSCO)

Jim Cramer on his "Stop Trading" called it "The New Annointed Tech Stock" as the one everyone wants to get behind and that it was going to $22 in a hurry. He said it also has visibility.

#15     Jan 5, 2007
  6. Danulous

Danulous

nice. so he was right on all 3 :)

#16     Jan 5, 2007
  7. Action Alerts I don't know about, but look at his own "Worst Picks Overall" list:

http://madmoney.thestreet.com/index.cfm?page=picklists&list=4

The top loser, WLT, is down 45%. But (if there wasn't extenuating circumstances to a stock like WLT) I gotta ask you, who would keep a loser and continue to ride it down for a 45% loss? Rule of thumb is 5-10% on my swings or longer term trades.

Now, WLT. The company declared a $24.70 dividend, hence the huge whack it took in the share price. Why Cramer's staff has that on the Worst Picks List at a 45% negative is a wonder. Maybe he his performance is better than what is shown by his idiot staff.

#17     Jan 5, 2007
  8. Danulous

Danulous

a lot of his viewers keep losers :/ they also buy at a bad price

news in stocks change... people shouldn't lose that much if they follow their stocks.

#18     Jan 5, 2007
  9. telozo

telozo

#19     Jan 5, 2007
  10. Danulous

Danulous

welcome to wall street...

#20     Jan 5, 2007