Crabel's book - Day Trading with Short Term Price Patterns and Open Range Breakout

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Runningbear, Oct 18, 2003.

1. Crabel's book - Day Trading with Short Term Price Patterns and Open Range Breakout

I'm led to believe there may be an electronic version of this book floating around the web. If anyone has a copy could they please PM me.

Thanks

Runningbear

2. Thanks for all the replies. I've got it now.

Cheers,

Runningbear

3. It's bad enough you're asking for blatantly pirated material. But then to post it on here is too much.

4. Vishnu

Vishnu

Having gone through the Crabel material, I would note that the thought process is interesting (fading constrictions in volatility) but the material is over 10 years old. With the addition of 5000 hedge funds and 50,000 daytraders trying to game the market its worth testing to see if the material still works. I would definitely not play those techniques without thorough rigorous testing.

What I like, though, is that he boils his ideas down to simple patterns. No "rocket science for traders". Simple does seem to be best - when combined with testing.

5. Vishnu...

I agree... but the thought process of Crabel is invaluable.

:)

6. nkhoi

nkhoi

7. Very good point.
    One also needs to take in to consideration the fact that his method is more suitable to high leveraged play. He has very low drawdowns and his returns are steady but they are not spectacular.

8. i found crabel's book to be extremely disappointing.

best,

surfer:)