CQG's trade platform

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by r-in, Apr 13, 2005.

1. yshterk

yshterk

Well, SGX data is being offered right now. HKFE - will be offered as soon as exchange approves it. More Asian data sources (including KSE/KOFEX) will be offered in the next couple of month.

#21     Aug 11, 2005
  2. Are you going to offer order entry API?

#22     Aug 12, 2005
  3. Thx yshterk for all your help.

When you say data is being offered does that mean you also have EXCHANGE CONNECTIVITY FOR TRADING? That is, can I at this time via CQGTrader place trades into the SGX, HKFE, etc?

Can CQGTrader (REFCOLive) be used for multiple trading accounts. For example if I have multiplle traidng accounts at my FCM, say REFCO, can I with one login place trades into any of my accounts via REFCOLive/CQGTrader or will I require a separate log-in for each account and thus have to log-in/log-out to get access to my various accounts.

In short, can various trading accounts opened by the same user be mapped to one username/log-in and be accessed from one CQGTrader/REFCOLive screen?

Please let me know and thanks so much for all your gracious help!

#23     Aug 13, 2005
  4. yshterk

yshterk

Yes.

#24     Aug 13, 2005
  5. yshterk

yshterk

Not at this time. For the short term we will be offering market data from these exchanges, trading will be offered at a later time.

Absolutely! You can use one CQGTrader screen (such as REFCOLive) to manage multiple Refco accounts and all of them will be completely functional - order placement, position management, balance verification, etc.
    In fact if you have accounts with multiple FCMs that are partnering with CQG you can use the same screen to manage all of them without a need to relogon or dealing with multiple front ends.

#25     Aug 13, 2005
  6. Thanks Yshterk for the prompt response!

This is beautiful - very good stuff!!

#26     Aug 13, 2005
  7. Aok

Aok

Yshterk,

Any plans/time frame for CQG integrated bundle working on the equities side of the equation?

#27     Aug 13, 2005
  8. redline

redline

hi there,

any idea when cqg 7.2 will be released?

cheers

#28     Aug 15, 2005
  9. Does your CQG Trader allow for trading with OCA orders (brackets) ?

#29     Aug 15, 2005
  10. yshterk

yshterk

Not at this time.

#30     Aug 16, 2005