CPU mining alternatives : meet Tera Coin

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by juliakuz, Oct 14, 2019.

1. CleverBoy

CleverBoy

Pretty cool project tera. At the moment, it has the highest speed among decentralized blockchain projects. In TERA, nodes self-organize into ordered connections, thanks to this, the blockchain takes no more than 3 seconds to deliver data from the 1st node to the last.

#11     Oct 23, 2019
  2. Well I was pretty interested in TERA because of the protocol. It doesn’t exploit the ordering of nodes with each other. I guess this is why transactions are completed faster than anywhere else. According to the site info it takes nearly 3 seconds to pass the data. I am looking forward to try this decentralized system. Will try to keep you updated.

#12     Oct 28, 2019
  3. Farmas

Farmas

Guys, what do you know about mining pool? Recently it was possible to mine this altcoin even on a PC with a weak processor. But the hash of the CPU mining Tera Coin is constantly growing, so now you need a powerful PC for solo mining. I like the Tera project, it has a prospect, but I did not find information on the site about the mining pool.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
    #13     Nov 4, 2019
  4. CleverBoy

CleverBoy

Agree with you. At the moment you need a powerful computer to mine tera coins. But the tera project has launched a mining pool. Now the miners can become impoverished together, which greatly reduces the load on the iron. A pool is a combination of the equipment power of many miners at once to increase the probability of finding a block. The reward for the block received by the pool is distributed among all participants. Mining pool is also relevant for people who have a weak computer. You can start mining coins, even if you do not have a powerful iron, if you use a mining pool.

Use this link https://matpool.io/

#14     Nov 4, 2019
  5. CleverBoy

CleverBoy

1.Download MatPool Miner from:https://matpool.io/news-help/tools
    2.Import your configuration
    3.Fill in your Tera address

#15     Nov 4, 2019
  6. Farmas

Farmas

Thanks for the information, can I mine a coin on the processor or on the video card? Why is the mining pool dashboard available only in Chinese. Google translator helped me translate everything into English, but I wanted the pool to have information in different languages. Tell me one more point: can I look at the whattomine performance of different iron mining Tera coin?

#16     Nov 7, 2019
  7. CleverBoy

CleverBoy

A simple partitioning of network nodes into segments in a separate blockchains, though, and leads to an increase in overall performance, but also leads to multiple loss of safety. To solve this problem, the Tera platform uses joint (combined) mining. In this case the performance remains at a high level and there is no loss of security. Miners can have connections (reliable friends). Tera project unlike other blockchains, such a trust system has no problems with decentralization. If a miner makes a mistake, the network will not be affected because other miners have different trust groups. This is the theory of sharding, which will be implemented before the end of the year.

#17     Nov 8, 2019
  8. CleverBoy

CleverBoy

Mining of tera coins is possible either with a multi-core (at least 16 threads) processor with a distribution of 2 GB of RAM per thread, or to join a pool. There is no other pool yet. Tried and created such a resource only guys from China that support the development of the blockchain Tera.

#18     Nov 9, 2019
  9. Pikton

Pikton

#19     Nov 11, 2019
  10. Farmas

Farmas

Can I mine this coin on a 1070 graphics card?

#20     Dec 1, 2019